Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Worm Holes

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think worm holes are breaks in space that allow this realities space to become part of another reality. Also, The movement of something into nothing would also be a favorite hypothesis.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    All of this is all theories, aren't they fun, I think they can exist, remember how we thought blackholes didn't exist but they actually do, and the theory of whiteholes is absolutely amazing, for those that don't know whiteholes are the opposite of black holes, everything goes out, nothing comes in. I love the idea of theories that talk about the very fabric of our universe.

Although I am not giving up hope, they proved the existence of Dark Matter. Kinda like negative gravity.

here's a question, how does all this fit in with god, since most people believe in a god. If we do prove that we can warp space-time and our world, do you think we can mathemticallly prove or disprove the existence of god.
    Last edited by KnightofNi; Jan 24, 2005 at 02:28 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    here's a question, how does all this fit in with god, since most people believe in a god. If we do prove that we can warp space-time and our world, do you think we can mathemticallly prove or disprove the existence of god.
    well I don't think that if we ever find proof that a higher being exists that it will come through mathematics. Mathematics has proven many great things, and will continue to do so, but how could math explain such a thing.

I myself believe that there are/is some higher force or forces, but even if we could prove that it/they exist, then we must ask where did they come from?

And if we got an answer from that then we'd just ask where did that come from?

So to prove where exactly everything came from, well I would bet my life that nobody will ever discover the very beginning to everything that exists. If you try and think about it hurts your mind and you just get lost in thought, or atleast that's what I feel when I attempt to contemplate such things.

I believe it's better not to try and prove wether or not a god, or gods do or do not exist. I think it better to just live your life how you see fit, believing what ever you will. Through death we shall get our answers right? So we should all just be patient, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it is possible to produce worm holes. but the only problem is that it might require a lot of power.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragor
    well I don't think that if we ever find proof that a higher being exists that it will come through mathematics. Mathematics has proven many great things, and will continue to do so, but how could math explain such a thing.

I myself believe that there are/is some higher force or forces, but even if we could prove that it/they exist, then we must ask where did they come from?

And if we got an answer from that then we'd just ask where did that come from?

So to prove where exactly everything came from, well I would bet my life that nobody will ever discover the very beginning to everything that exists. If you try and think about it hurts your mind and you just get lost in thought, or atleast that's what I feel when I attempt to contemplate such things.
    I know what you mean, it's like trying to wrap your mind around just how vast space is. Even if you use the box method ( a box inside a box inside a box etc.) it's still mind boggling.

I disagree about mathematics not being of use in this case. Mathematical theory is actually what I believe in in this case. If there is a God and he doesn't want us to see him our only proof is in those things affected by him. Just like how they proved that black holes exist. The proof is in the space around it affected by it. Someone once used the analogy of an invisible cat on a chair saying there would be no way to prove it wrong or right. Thinking about it later it occured to me that even though you couldn't see the cat there would be other evidence. You could hear it's voice or it's footsteps. You could feel/touch it. And there is always the fact that it would need to eat and ummm.... yeah you get the point. Anyway, that's what I have been thinking about.

As for wormholes taking us to other dimensions, it would be cool, I'm just not holding my breath. Of course I could be wrong. Either way, yeah, it is fun.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Einstein rules all muhahahahaha

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3