Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Is Worse-smoking Cigaretts Or Weed????? You Tell Me!!!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    sports can kill you, does that stop athletes? Cars kill people, does that stop drivers? It's just another thing people have grown accustomed to, like or not, it's a choice. Staring at this computer screen right now ain't nessisarily good for your eyes, does this stop us? Some people say there's a difference but when it comes to the core of it, is there really?

I'm not saying I'm pro drugs or anything, I think the people who do it are stupid, but hey, someone's gotta stick up for them.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    sports can kill you, does that stop athletes? Cars kill people, does that stop drivers? It's just another thing people have grown accustomed to, like or not, it's a choice. Staring at this computer screen right now ain't nessisarily good for your eyes, does this stop us? Some people say there's a difference but when it comes to the core of it, is there really?

I'm not saying I'm pro drugs or anything, I think the people who do it are stupid, but hey, someone's gotta stick up for them.
    you have a good point of view. lol

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Look its bad for you
    Get out of a debate thread if you're going to try and prove your point like that.

Quote Originally Posted by erosennin
    weed makes you an idiot,
    And I think Biased people are idiots.

I Don't encourage anyone to smoke Cigarettes or Marijuana. But having smoked Weed for 5 years and Cigarettes for 2, I'll say that the only reason I smoke cigarettes is to cure my nicotine fix. I smoke weed so my leg stops hurting and spasming, and if i'm stressed out. I'm not saying it isn't bad for you, there are some people that can't cope with having smoked with it, so they start feeling way too overwhelmed by the high (example, Friend takes 2 gravity bong rips of really good weed, and holds it in for like a minute. Longer you hold it in, the higher you get.) Passed out. But Weed will not cause as much harm to your body as Cigarettes do.
    Last edited by KenX; May 13, 2005 at 07:46 PM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, but you would smoke a lot more cigarettes than you would weed. Quanitity beats quality in that sense, right? Tar, I suppose, is worse in toke than cigarettes, and not because they lack filters.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    The holly weed is in high demand in these days. lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    yeah, but you would smoke a lot more cigarettes than you would weed. Quanitity beats quality in that sense, right? Tar, I suppose, is worse in toke than cigarettes, and not because they lack filters.
    I actually smoke cigarettes after I smoke weed. I hardly coughed the first time I smoked weed, but man the first puff from a cigarette made my lungs feel like they were ripping apart, and this was after smoking weed for 3 years. There may be more tar in weed than cigarettes, but weed lacks all the bad "ingerdients" that cigarettes have. Theres no rat poison in weed, only THC which has many medical uses.
    Last edited by KenX; May 13, 2005 at 08:32 PM.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    And I think Biased people are idiots.
    Ah, if that's you're opinion. Unfortunately, I'm not biased, I'm educated. That education also happens to be backed up by experience and a wide range of people I can observe on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    there are some people that can't cope with having smoked with it
    I'm not one to say, "Hey, look, they made a grammar mistake! Must be because they smoke too much pot!" Lord knows there are people that can't be grammatically correct at any point.

My point is, however, weed does affect the brain adversly in terms of short and long term memory. This is due in part to the reaction of THC on neurons themselves, and the affect it has on brain biology. Prolonged use of marijuana will eventually give you all the traits I regard as idiotic and/or stupid. THC can also trigger schizophrenic episodes in people that are predisposed to it by triggering a dopamine response. Think back to people you've known that have had paranoia and anxiety attacks while high.

Furthermore, people that smoke before the age of twenty something actually do stand a very good chance of inhibitting the full developement of their frontal lobes. If you ask me, that's pretty serious.

Thanks
    You should of been there in the other Marijuana thread. THe experiments dealing with schizophrenia in THC wouldn't be something I would believe. None of the experience dealt with actual smoking of Marijuana, but rather just some chemicals in THC that is thought to cause it. Perhaps smoking it is different than taking a pill.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast