Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Is Worse-smoking Cigaretts Or Weed????? You Tell Me!!!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I figured weed didn't contain all that extra poisions and what not as cigarettes, in that case, they are healthier, but other than that...whatever.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    You should of been there in the other Marijuana thread. THe experiments dealing with schizophrenia in THC wouldn't be something I would believe. None of the experience dealt with actual smoking of Marijuana, but rather just some chemicals in THC that is thought to cause it. Perhaps smoking it is different than taking a pill.
    This is dealing with people predisposed to schizophrenia. I wouldn't suggest that THC could give a person schizophrenia. THC does, however, raise your dopamine levels, and high dopamine levels are common, if not the rule, in people with schizophrenia. Thus THC can trigger schizophrenic episodes, but not like a full blown schizophrenic.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    How do you know? Have you ever actually taken a hit?

None of us can understand how bad or good drugs are until we've tried them, let someone who's actually done them post their stuff. Anyone can simply tell you one is worse than the other and vice versa, and that either way they're both bad, but does anyone here actually KNOW the feeling?
    Doesn't really matter if you've tried them. If you read up about them and are knowledgeable in the subject you can have an opinion as great or greater than those who have tried it. Because doing them and knowing about them are two totally different things. And quite frankly if someone really knew a lot about both of them then they wouldn't so stupid to start doing them.

With that said, I used to smoke cigarettes and I used to smoke marijuana as well. And yeah I admit I was stupid. As for which is worse, well there really is no point in comparing them it's true that you smoke both of them but they really have nothing much in common other than that. Other than the first few times you smoke cigarettes you don't get a high feeling off of them and that is only because your body is not used to the toxins and carbon monoxide going into your lungs.
    Neither is safe and both cause lung cancer. Weed hurts your brain and your memory, while cigarettes hurts your lungs, throat, mouth, heart, and just about every other organ the smoke comes in contact with.

Weed is a lot harsher on the lungs when smoked because it is smoked with out a filter. And that is why when smoked right you usually cough your head off. Besides hurting my lungs, weed always gave me huge headaches afterwards and I felt spacey for at least a day afterwards, not to mention emotional changes until the drug left my system. As for cigarettes they made my chest hurt all the time, and turned me into a mindless zombie who had reverted back on the developmental chart by giving me that infant need to suck on something like a tittie. Yeah, that is hot and cool. Next time you light a smoke just remember the only reason you have to smoke so much is because you have to fill your desire to suck on a tittie like when you were a baby.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    never smoked a day in my life would never do it either i feel like i'm already past that experimental stage in life. plus its not healthy so why bother. both of em will kill you so none of em are worse in a sense both the same effect in the end.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    im just gonna say that theyre equally bad, as they messup your lungs and brain respectively.
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    Next time you light a smoke just remember the only reason you have to smoke so much is because you have to fill your desire to suck on a tittie like when you were a baby.
    Not to be too off topic, but Freud was a crack head, and his concept of developmental stages is more or less completely off. People oft times have weird reasons for starting smoking, but the reason they keep going back is it's massively addictive. I'm sure it was a joke, but just to be on the safe side, people who smoke are not stuck in Freud's 'oral stage'

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    weed is good because its an herb it does good for u cigs can kill u

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    weed is good because its an herb it does good for u cigs can kill u
    I don't know what is more deadly, weed, cigarettes or your stupidity.
    No matter how you look at it both can kill you, either over time or because of stupidity.

Driving while high on weed is almost as bad as driving drunk. Your perception is off and the end result could very well be a car accident with your car wrapped around a pole and your brains splattered across the free way because you forgot to put a seat belt on and you started to contemplate the meaning of the piece of dog shit you got on your shoe some how.

Just because weed is a herb doesn't mean it's good for you. The effects of it on your brain should be enough to raise a red flag.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast