Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Which Is Worse-smoking Cigaretts Or Weed????? You Tell Me!!!!!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    I pitty all that have ever done such things. Just because weed is an herb does not make it GOOD!! If you do drugs you might as well go up to someone and say hey kill me!!! All who do drugs disgust me!! You make me wanna throw up!! How vile!! Whoever started this topic I have some words of advice: Go to a drug control/counseling clinic, youll know all you need to know there!! This kind of topic is very disgustfull to me, whe I was youner I was in a car and the person driving and my two best friends all died in a car crash. But i managed to survive. I got to look right at there dead bodies in the car. The driver was under the influence of Weed.

Someone please close this!
    An extreamly valid point of veiw. Thank you Wrath.

I have a friend who knows someone who ended up driving home upsidedown one night after smoking pot. It messed up his brain so that he was seeing everything upsidedown so he drove home that way. He says that the part that scares him the most is how reasonable it seemed at the time. You can't convince him it's not dangerous.

Perhaps the question should be which is worse.... marajuana or alcohol, since they seem to have similar results on peoples judgement and reflexes.

Even with that said I'm going to return to my origonal post of who cares? They're all bad for you. More importantly they are bad for the people with the misfortune to be around or related to you.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, here's a simple answer. Weed is worst than cigarette. Fact: they are stronger than cigar and what's up with the "herb"? It doesn't cure anything, lower your intelligent maybe. I know this fact is because almost all of my friends are heavy smoker and they've tried almost everything.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    I pitty all that have ever done such things. Just because weed is an herb does not make it GOOD!! If you do drugs you might as well go up to someone and say hey kill me!!! All who do drugs disgust me!! You make me wanna throw up!! How vile!! Whoever started this topic I have some words of advice: Go to a drug control/counseling clinic, youll know all you need to know there!! This kind of topic is very disgustfull to me, whe I was youner I was in a car and the person driving and my two best friends all died in a car crash. But i managed to survive. I got to look right at there dead bodies in the car. The driver was under the influence of Weed.

Someone please close this!
    I don't know, theres something about your story that doesn't seem feasible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    It doesn't cure anything, lower your intelligent maybe.
    There are many medical benefits that come from smoking weed. It's helped with my osteosarcoma (cancer in my leg), by stopping the violent spasms I would have. I manage to get a scholarship from RISD, maintain over a 3.1 GPA in highschool, and I've been smoking for 5 years.
    Last edited by KenX; May 15, 2005 at 01:05 AM.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've done both....cant really say which is worse. I'd guess cigarettes, but thats because I hate them. Dont really have as much against weed.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I don't know, theres something about your story that doesn't seem feasible to me.
    The level of your ability to completely deny any reality that doesn't agree with your point of veiw is almost scary.

A lethal mix
    A study in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry showed that perceptual motor speed and accuracy, two important parameters of driving ability, are impaired immediately after marijuana use. They also found a significant decrease in the ability of impaired subjects to use acquired knowledge from earlier driving experiences. The short-term effects of marijuana include distorted perception with sights, sounds, time and touch; trouble with thinking and problem solving; loss of motor coordination and increased heart rate. These effects are even greater when other drugs and alcohol are used with marijuana....

A roadside study of reckless drivers (not under the influence of alcohol) showed that one in three tested positive for marijuana. In one study conducted in Memphis, Tennessee researchers tested 150 reckless drivers for drugs at the arrest scene, and 33 percent tested positive for marijuana.
    You can add "marijuana doesn't affect driving" to the growing list of Myths about it along with "marijuana isn't a hallucinagenic".

You're in denial KenX.

Don't take it personally Wrath.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Why would you want the topic closed Wrath? This is a great topic to discuss! And it's obviously got clashing views.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sorry if i'm not the gullible type Arrianna.

I don't deny that any type of substance that alters the mind can affect the way you drive. I've known people who had been in a crash while being High. But in the Case of which is worse, People dying from marijuana doesn't come close to people who die by cigarettes.

Thanks
    Perhaps not gullible (perhaps) but you have just contradicted yourself again.

First you don't believe that someone died in an accident caused by being high on marijuana, then you say you know people who have been in accidents while high and that it can affect your driving. Are we back to the I'm right and if I'm not it doesn't matter arguement again?

If you want to say that people dieing by cigarettes is more significant then those who die from marijuana go right ahead, it is the question at hand. I'm just waiting for some facts to back up your opinion other then "I'm right" or "I don't believe you".

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast