Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Which Is Worse-smoking Cigaretts Or Weed????? You Tell Me!!!!!!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    390,000 Americans die each year from the effects of cigarette smoking. Smoking has been responsible for 16% (or 1 in 6) of all deaths in the U.S. each year.

But no known deaths (other than driving) caused by Marijuana.

Substantial research exists regarding cannabis and addiction. While the scientific community has yet to achieve full consensus on this matter, the majority of epidemiological and animal data demonstrate that the reinforcing properties of cannabis in humans is low in comparison to other drugs of abuse, including alcohol and nicotine. According to the US Institute of Medicine (IOM), fewer than one in 10 cannabis smokers become regular users of the drug, and most voluntary cease their use after 34 years of age. By comparison, 15 percent of alcohol consumers and 32 percent of tobacco smokers exhibit symptoms of drug dependence

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    p*** madre 390 americans die every year because of their stupidity, in the other hand marihuana is the most used by americans, what kind of hell is USA going through.lol

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    I pitty all that have ever done such things. Just because weed is an herb does not make it GOOD!! If you do drugs you might as well go up to someone and say hey kill me!!! All who do drugs disgust me!! You make me wanna throw up!! How vile!! Whoever started this topic I have some words of advice: Go to a drug control/counseling clinic, youll know all you need to know there!! This kind of topic is very disgustfull to me, whe I was youner I was in a car and the person driving and my two best friends all died in a car crash. But i managed to survive. I got to look right at there dead bodies in the car. The driver was under the influence of Weed.
    Someone please close this!
    Why even post in this thread if you're just going to say "Drugs are bad! Don't do drugs!" It's besides the point.
    Regular cigarettes are at least equally dangerous but just because of your personal experience all objectivity is lost.

Marijuana does have medical uses, it also seems to be worse because most of it's effects show very quicky.
    Normal tobacco cigarettes destroy you slowly but it's effects are probably even more devastating.
    Normal tobacco cigarettes are also more damaging to the teeth.

I'm not saying marijuana is good for you, but smoking regular cigarettes is AT LEAST equally bad for you.
    It's also alot easier to obtain regular cigarettes.

Oh and consuming alot of alcohol is alot more damaging than marijuana.

Interesting reads:

http://www.e-thepeople.org/article/3...?viewtype=best

http://www.fairfieldmirror.com/media...s-390331.shtml

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi..._health2.shtml

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, back when i was smoking everything and i do mean EVERYTHING.....i knew for a fact the dangers of both cigs & herb... yet i did it anyway, i'm not even going to try and stick up for either of the two. I will admit though that a certain part of me misses smoking weed but once the facts rolled in on how damaging it really was i dropped it along with cigs and every other drug for that matter. Both are bad news.

Thanks
    http://www.thehemperor.net/nontester...eror/hemp.html

TOBACCO: 340,000 to 450,000
    ALCOHOL (Not including 50% of all highway deaths and 65% of all murders): 150,000+
    ASPIRIN (Including deliberate overdose): 180 to 1,000+
    CAFFEINE (From stress, ulcers, and triggering irregular heartbeats, etc.): 1,000 to 10,000
    "LEGAL" DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from legal, prescribed or patent medicines and/or mixing with alcohol - e.g. Valium/alcohol: 14,000 to 27,000
    ILLICIT DRUG OVERDOSE (Deliberate or accidental) from all illegal drugs: 3,800 to 5,200
    MARIJUANA: 0

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    MARIJUANA: 0

I highly dought that!!

Thanks
    Yeah, doesn't really seem plausible, but that's what it says.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's probably because when someone dies from Marijuana use it's not the person using. It's the kids that are neglected by their parents because they're to busy getting high. Or the people in cars who die because the other driver is high. The one only shows up as neglect and the other hasn't been added to the numbers yet since they only just started to do testing for marijuana combined with hazardous driving. It's easy to claim 0 deaths when there are 0 studies completed. The few studies they are doing presently shows app 1/3rd of drivers pulled over for hazerdous driving testing positive for marijuana. Personally I find that significant. Give it ten years of studies though and then we'll know one way or the other.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast