Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The worst anime ever

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yu gi oh.

or however u spell it. i hate it too much to check on the spelling

The end is important in all things.

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dragon Ball GT
    Yu-Gi-Oh
    Evangelion (only the last 2 epies and the ending movie sucks)
    Gundam Seed

(all these are in my opinion, the worst i have ever seen...)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Battle. Arena. Toshinden.
    Tekken
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 24, 2004 at 01:32 AM.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Battle. Arena. Toshinden.
    Tekken

Really? was it the story or the relation to the videogames?

Well, I really haven't seen my worst anime ever yet. It seems like people are naming anime they hate instead of the ones that are bad quality and have a bad story.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain>'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Kenshin 101, I dont understand why you have put Ghost in the Shell on you list. I think its one off the animes with a more mature build-up so....
    I dislike Astro Boy very much :Thumbd:

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominion<lain>
    Kenshin 101, I dont understand why you have put Ghost in the Shell on you list. I think its one off the animes with a more mature build-up so....
    I dislike Astro Boy very much :Thumbd:
    He probably put ghost in the shell because, the story isn't that great, there isn't enough background and plot to the story, and the american voice acting isn't best. It definitely had a mature and philosophical feeling about it but the story was really lacking because they spent too much time on that same philosophy.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain>'s Avatar
    Thanks
    well ya thats the minor points on ghost in the shell, but still it was and still is a different anime than the usuals

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    i'd say...
    But super gals and gravitation were no good at all... i recommend not watching these animes
    Nah! Gravi is great! You just gotta be a rabid shounen-ai fangirl to enjoy it. Not for everyone I agree, but it's not a bad anime. I love it.... but then again, I'm a fangirl.

Anyway, I don't think there's a single anime I've watched and actually not liked it.
    There are a few anime which I've seen tiny bits of and think they are pure and utter crap. Those being Love Hina (and most of the other Harem shows in existence) and Inu Yasha.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast