Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: worst anime ever

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: worst anime ever

Oh and what the ****s bo bo bo bo bo.... ((Oh my gosh)) The name ish sooo dumb the show should be aswell........

Newbie gorific89 may be famous one day gorific89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angel_goddess
    NARUTO!! lolzz...

Oh and by the way inu-yasha is like so not a gay show goric... what ever.
    I really beg the differ, it's right up there with will and grace. Most anime that go as far as a shitload of movies and neverending series to me sucks partly becasue they loose all meaning and become sellouts, very few exceptions.

Plus it's so freaking sensitive. I mean noone can watch that with freinds (unless they're really close) you always have to watch it in the privacy of your rooms with curtains closed and doors locked. Mostly for the horrid overdramatized dubbing(which by the way sucks in general) I mean its so generic "Oh kagome! Oh Inyuasha...ut oh, a monster stole me now you must kill it and save me for the next 500+ episodes only different gay monsters.

BTW I know i spelled kagome wrong its just that i dont care.

-Gore

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

worst anime... voltez V... i dont like it...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gorific89
    I really beg the differ, it's right up there with will and grace. Most anime that go as far as a shitload of movies and neverending series to me sucks partly becasue they loose all meaning and become sellouts, very few exceptions.

Plus it's so freaking sensitive. I mean noone can watch that with freinds (unless they're really close) you always have to watch it in the privacy of your rooms with curtains closed and doors locked. Mostly for the horrid overdramatized dubbing(which by the way sucks in general) I mean its so generic "Oh kagome! Oh Inyuasha...ut oh, a monster stole me now you must kill it and save me for the next 500+ episodes only different gay monsters.

BTW I know i spelled kagome wrong its just that i dont care.

-Gore

i can see ur piont even though im one who would say ima fan of inyuasha because it was one of the first animes ive ever cared to watch , but as the series gets longer im starting to pull away from it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess may be famous one day angel_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i like inu-yasha. If you don't i don't care, everyone has there own opinion.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angel_goddess
    Well i like inu-yasha. If you don't i don't care, everyone has there own opinion.
    ok , i didn't say i don't like it im basically saying that its to long , can u agree with that?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Inu-yasha does drag on. They never seem to get any closer to getting the jewel shards. Its not the worst anime ever. Not in my top ten favorites though.

Thanks

yea , i would have like it better if it was like maybe a season or 2 shorter , thats the only prob other than that i like it

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast