Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

Quote Originally Posted by dragonhead33
    do anime have bad endings hmmm.... oh yeah cow boy bebop
    I agree it(CBB) left you hanging...and the chobits series...it was way to diffrent from the manga. Oh and the one episode of kukarembo(sp?) (it aired on Adult swim oct 30th).
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

My least favorite ending of an anime would likely come in the form of MSG: Char's Counter Attack.

I should clarify, CCA had a great ending and it really closed out the whole One Year War saga quickly and efficiently. However, by this time in the series I was attached to the particular characters and watching them go down in a blaze of glory kinda brought me down.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by striving_plague
    The absolute worse ending belongs to Big O.
    Or non-ending? They keep making 13-episode installments to the series with cliffhangers so people have to petition for an ending. And it still doesn't come (unless you count the hocus-pocus ending of the "stage"). Enjoyable series, but no closure.

Newbie Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo's Avatar
    Thanks

Big - O, It's not a bad anime. But the ending kind of suck, I didn't understand it much.
    Anime Facts: Great Teacher Onizuka Funny Moments
    When Murai makes Onizuka set his hair on fire, he laughs and says "He went up like Michael Jackson! Do the moonwalk!". In Okinawa, Urumi is forced to share her room with three boys that are stereotypical Gundam nerds. When Urumi confronts Onizuka about this on the beach, she complains that she had dreams about a boy named "Heero" and proceeds to drop a live snake into his swim trunks.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

happy lesson- the ending sucked balls!!! =><=! the "presedent" didnt even tell her feelings to chitose yet!! grrr that ending was truely the worst ending to an anime ever!

super gals- that ending kinda sucked. it was stupied her running after the truck.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skillagez
    Thought FLCL & Samurai Champloo could have done better. They so should have been longer! Damn the god's who make short anime, damn them! lol.
    Yah i thout FLCL was to short (only 6 eps) but it's one of my favorites and i wouldn't want it changed for the world! Harku is sooo hot!
    You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47016476
    http://www.myspace.com/sid_the_great

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, it would have to be .hack//Legend of the Twilight. I went with the episodes, watching every one of them, and I get nothing as a reward. It didn't have an ending at all! The story was just... plainly cut short.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me, the 3 worst endings to an anime that I have seen would have to be:

Trigun - it just kinda left me empty inside

Neon Genesis Evangelion - The last two episodes were really confusing and didn't make much sense for the series in my opinion

Gundam Seed Destiny - what ending? It was rushed and abrupt, and there was really no conclusion or anything

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast