Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion and Mahou Sensei Negima ( Magister Negi Magi ) bolth are a tie for it in my book

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

For me It would have to of been Paranoia Agent....The ending was rushed and hardly explained anything....

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723
    For me It would have to of been Paranoia Agent....The ending was rushed and hardly explained anything....

That sounds better then Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion they just stoped the hole story right there with the main chareter thinking about whay to do next

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    That sounds better then Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion they just stoped the hole story right there with the main chareter thinking about whay to do next
    Then again I have only seen a few episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion.......

I'm ♥mazing!

Thanks

i wonder if the manga version has an ending? but there not releasing any more of it for a while now

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, that ending was suppose to be a bit funny but all in all, I have not seen an anime with a bad ending. But there are a few animes that you would think tht there's gonna be a second series but doesnt for example Flames of Recca. That just ended with Recca's half brother killing his foster dad and not showing whether he survived or not. There are a few loose end in that anime.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

FMA was nice throughout. Bad ending would be Trinity Blood and Samurai Deeper Kyo

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike86
    there is always anime that has a bad ending for me it would be DBZ just becuase it ended unorganized and they made so many episodes for a bad ferwell. thats my opinoin i what to no your guys
    i agree with u there, sre DBZ is a cool anie but with it's poor endings..yea

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast