Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

I really can't think of a bad ending. All of the anime I've seen have no bad endings.

Newbie drago may be famous one day drago may be famous one day drago's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i agree with every one vamp D, inuyasha, and i think that cowboy bebop coulda had a better ending dan that one cuz spike dies at fist i was pissed off but then ah wat matters is not like its gonna change anything so

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

FullMetal Alchemist - The series itself was good until about ep 40 or so. Then it just got...I don't know...odd? I mean, at the time it was airing I was one of those crazy FmA fans, but now that I watch it agen (for like the 4th time...) the only thing I can think of at the end is Hitler (sorry if offended anyone).

Beserk - Oh how I LOVE the manga. and the anime wasn't that bad eather. But the end just kind od leave you hanging. If you haven't picked up the manga then I highly recommend you to.

Happy Lesson Advenced - ...I didn't really like the anime, and I didn't really hate the anime. Until I saw the end. ...He married his mom! Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything agenst incest (::coughrabiedyaoi/yuri/ectfancough:. But come on!! It was just...uncute...

there are probually a lot more but I can't think of them...will add later if remember/feal like it.
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd still have to give the crown to Trigun. It's not that it was a horrible ending it just felt empty and didn't satisfy as much as it should've.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drago
    i think that cowboy bebop coulda had a better ending dan that one cuz spike dies at fist
    so agree......all i could think about after watchin it was omg....what a suk ass endin!!!!
    fma.....love the serise(ed is sooo hot....envy is hotter!!!)but it was messed up....plain and simple.it sould have gone out w/a bang...sniffle....sniffle.....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Gravitation had a very bad ending! It shouldve had more like a reuniting between Yuki and Shuichi. But it just ended at the grave! It sucked.....Im dissapointed

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

How about the ending to the Kare Kano anime? It was rushed... I didn't like it much.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst anime ending, for me, would have to be the original Neon Genesis Evangelion ending. It was really different from what happened after the Kaworu episode, and it was confusing. Now the movie, on the other hand, was fashion-tacular.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast