Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

omg i cant believe no one ghas said Evangelion yet, they redid the whole ending because they thought it was so bad. anyways i didnt mind it it was...different, they won yet lost (if you've seen it).... depressed and depressing.

oops i didnt see the post before mine, lol ohh well, i stick to what i said

Newbie Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun may be famous one day Kasuki-kun's Avatar
    Rochester Hills , Michigan(but dont go after me please)
    Thanks

ai love you that has to be the worst ending ever cause in the last book the mian girls charicter died the guy who made her basically lost her and three other people just cause of the ancestor

DESTROY ALL HUMANS AND HALF BREEDS THE WORLD IS FIT FOR ONLY DEMONS

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh escaflowne the series.......I didn't like it at all

Newbie Lord Gundam may be famous one day Lord Gundam may be famous one day Lord Gundam's Avatar
    Thanks

in my apinone hbanie renmie is by far the worst anime. i mean the art is ok but the story line is awfull i mean come on so what if you get to go over a dumb gate.

Newbie fooligar may be famous one day fooligar may be famous one day
    Thanks

Worst ending for me... was Chrno Crusade. The enemy won.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I disliked the ending of Rahxephon, by the end the secondary characters just stared dying or shoting at each other, and seem it was going to be an apocalyptic ending, but instead you get this happy ending crap that's suppose to have a deep meaning.
    Has the Inuyasha seires really ended?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yz_Gurlie
    FullMetal Alchemist - The series itself was good until about ep 40 or so. Then it just got...I don't know...odd? I mean, at the time it was airing I was one of those crazy FmA fans, but now that I watch it agen (for like the 4th time...) the only thing I can think of at the end is Hitler (sorry if offended anyone).
    I was kind of the opposite, I loved and hated the FMA ending. I through the concept of the how the two worlds are linked together (Amestris and our world) quite interesting, I loved the last 10 episodes, but I hated what happened in the end to Ed and Al. Well, I was thankful that no one really died through.

Going off a slight tangent here, the FMA world 'Amestris' gives me the impression that it's slightly based on Germany during the early 20th century.
    Like the name of the towns, like Rizenbul for example, there's a real German town called Rizenburg, there's even a town that shares a very similar name to Ishbal, and of course, how Ed ends up in Munich at the end.

The fact that the head of the miltary is called the Fuher, that the government wasn't given control of the country until after the Fuhrer was gone and not to mention the whole thing with Ishbal and Lior being wipped out.
    The fact that the ending can remind people of Hilter isn't suprising really. I got that vibe too towards the end. I was quite disapointed, early on it the series I kind of liked King Bradley.

Tangent over ^^

For me the ending of Loveless, Yami no Matsuei and Gravitation all kind of disappointed me. Mainly because:
    1. There were all too short. (12-13 eps)
    2. Got no resolution at all, being mostly open ended as all hell.

All of course it kind of couldn't be helped, since all three manga weren't finished when the anime/s where made. But still, they could of at least made up an ending even if it was a bit rushed, like the people who did X TV did.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie HeliosLoire may be famous one day HeliosLoire may be famous one day
    Thanks

I absolutely hated the ending to Mahoromatic. That ending was just needless and stupid, and needed to be happier. It's like a slap in the face to tell me I watched two seasons of a series only for the characters to do jack at the end.

As well, I also hated Kare Kano's ending. Guess I just don't like "Okay it's over good bye" endings...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast