Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Newbie skillagez may be famous one day skillagez may be famous one day skillagez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

Thought FLCL & Samurai Champloo could have done better. They so should have been longer! Damn the god's who make short anime, damn them! lol.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skillagez
    Thought FLCL & Samurai Champloo could have done better. They so should have been longer! Damn the god's who make short anime, damn them! lol.
    That's how I felt when I found out that Hellsing only had 13 episodes. I hope the new OVA makes it all better

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skillagez
    sometimes, dude, shorter is better
    if it was any longer, it could've gotten repetitive a la DBZ

personally, I think FLCL was a masterpiece
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie skillagez may be famous one day skillagez may be famous one day skillagez's Avatar
    Thanks

I love them FLCL & Samurai Champloo both, I just wish there was more of it to enjoy. I guess there's no right way to end an anime, cuz if it was up to me they would never end. I gonna make a manga & anime both and once I start they're not gonna end 'til I'm dead. I already got a title: The Eternal Scrollâ„¢
    Last edited by skillagez; Sep 19, 2005 at 08:04 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish they made a sequel to AKIRA
    great movie, but the ending wasn't that great
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify's Avatar
    Thanks

I more like the happier endings... It'll kinda leave more positive after watching the whole series. Worst are the sad engings and especially where too many important things are left unsolved... AGGHH I HATE IT I HATE IT!! X_x Luckily I haven't seen too many of those...

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Saber Marionette J to X had a horrible ending.

Why?

Because Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry were blown to bits by a nuke....I mean wtf?

And their souls going into the 3 female embryos? Ugh. I never came to terms with that ending.

Also, the end of Kenshin in Samurai X: Reflections sucked. Kenshin goes from a blazing Samurai to a weakling and then falls apart and dies. Couldn't catch that fish either. I hear the manga had the ending much much happier.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    I wish they made a sequel to AKIRA
    great movie, but the ending wasn't that great
    i agree. That ending didn't live up to the rest of the movie. I could have came up with a better one. A sequal would be kind of cool though.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast