Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    i agree. That ending didn't live up to the rest of the movie. I could have came up with a better one. A sequal would be kind of cool though.
    Akira was very compressed. It's been said that if the entire manga were made into the movie it would be over a day long.

In the manga, you get to see Akira, and I don't mean in glass jars.

Newbie HeliosLoire may be famous one day HeliosLoire may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skillagez
    I love them FLCL & Samurai Champloo both, I just wish there was more of it to enjoy. I guess there's no right way to end an anime, cuz if it was up to me they would never end. I gonna make a manga & anime both and once I start they're not gonna end 'til I'm dead. I already got a title: The Eternal Scrollâ„¢
    It's been done, it's called Dragonball. And we've all learned an important lesson about too many episodes because of it.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeliosLoire
    It's been done, it's called Dragonball. And we've all learned an important lesson about too many episodes because of it.
    don't forget Tenchi Muyo and Detective Conan/Case Closed
    two series that seems to have no end...
    I love my girlfriend.

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Tenchi Muyo had a terrible ending just like DBGT(of course that whole series was pretty bad).

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's what burns me: the anime series will have a so-so ending where either the problems aren't resolved (i.e. Nadesico) or you just don't understand what's going on (i.e. Evangelion). Then, they'll make an OAV movie and you think "this is it! A real ending!!" and it's worse than the first ending.

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchi in Tokyo has a horrible ending good anime but ending it be better if they add some comedy and fight in to it

Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040: This feel like an "to be continue"ending also not much of a battle

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble Grumble...

both 'Martian Successor Nadesico' and 'Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040' were written for sequels that never occured. The theatrical movie 'Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture - Prince of Darkness' was written as a sequel to the two popular Nadesico novels written as a continuation of the TV series... (Which means the movie assumed events that were never translated into english...) Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2041, the planned sequel to the Bubblegum Crisis remake has been stuck in preproduction hell for several years now. And the original director of Nadesico wrote in his online blog this year that studio XEBEC was seriously considering a Nadesico 2 series, but the project was now impossible for some unstated reason... (!!!)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    don't forget Tenchi Muyo and Detective Conan/Case Closed
    two series that seems to have no end...
    I agree Tenchi Muyo has a terrible ending but it has ended unlike Detective Conan 400+ episode, 9 movies and it still going - That a lot however I enjoy watchin Tenchi Muyo and Case Closed

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast