Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Newbie Sogel may be famous one day Sogel may be famous one day Sogel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

i did not like DBZ's ending and i would of liked it if FLCL's ending was a little better. a great show should have a great ending
    TASTE MY PAIN!!!!

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    both 'Martian Successor Nadesico' and 'Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040' were written for sequels that never occured.
    That's funny: I nearly wrote in my post "But some series ended well, like BGC: Tokyo 2040". Shows my sense of closure may be alternate to anime creators.

On the other hand, maybe I should start researching Nadesico manga to fill in the story I don't get. I heard "Fooly Cooley" was like that too. Another questionable ending, in my opinion.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by sukotsu9
    On the other hand, maybe I should start researching Nadesico manga to fill in the story I don't get. I heard "Fooly Cooley" was like that too. Another questionable ending, in my opinion.
    The Nadesico manga won't help you with the anime story, as the manga and the anime series were written at the same time, with the manga series quickly deviating from the original anime story.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowboy Bebop I found really really heart breaking the ending hands down.

Noir left so much unfinished buisness.

Crno Crusade (not sure of spelling) finished kinda bad.

The rest I can't think of right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst anime ending in my opinion is Evangelion because the ending didn't make any sense, if any of you guys saw the ending i bet you would say the same.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Witch Hunter Robin - one bc no one got together with robin i dont care who! but no one got together at all. and robin "died" you dont even see hwo the new hunter they got was!! i call that a bad one!! i mean the animes good but the ending...just plan bad!

Happy Lesson- also no one got together in this anime. and ms. president never got to tell chitose how she felt for him!! =><=! yet another bad ending but good anime!!

chrono chusade- they died! they both died!! i mean come on!! no not only them but everyone but asmaria die's!!!! i mean come on! could there be a badder ending?! uuuuuggghhhhhhh!

sailor moon- you never get to see serena and darians wedding when in the manga you do!!! you dont even see everyone eles back to life (well kinda but not in the dresses)!!! and you never see rini in the wedding dress as well!!! i mean my god people come on!!!

DBZ- bad anime (atleast i and several others think so, dont hurt me!) and a bad ending. a great way to end a bad anime but just bad ending!!!! =><=!!!

Tenchi Muyo( forget which serise/season it was ) bad bad bad! you dont know who marries tenchi and what happens to everyone!!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Newbie Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku may be famous one day Kuroku's Avatar
    in a box off the coast of the Gulf Of Mexico
    Thanks

The worst ending for me would prolly be Planet Ladder at first the manga was okay and all but the enindg wast just plain dumb and confusing
    pEoPlE...fEaR tHe uNkNoWn....mUa hA hA hA!!!

Newbie sosoChan may be famous one day sosoChan may be famous one day sosoChan's Avatar
    Thanks

kare kano, the Anime is soooooo cool, and I liked the idea of the last episode when they made it as a cut out paper, but the ending was horrible.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast