Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst ending to a anime

Newbie Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer may be famous one day Guts_Dragonslayer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The worst ending to a anime

I really disliked the ending to Lunar Legend Tsukihime. It just felt so rushed and tacked on at the last minute, and it left so many stupid questions unanswered. After Shiki's initial fight I was really looking forward to this one, but it really let me down.

Newbie Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa may be famous one day Hiwatari Niwa's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowboy Bebop for me - I was gutted when Spike died. He was well class.

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I. Chobits
    a. Because I just felt like it needed more of something. It just seemed like it was lacking a little bit. I dont know, I think it just shoulda been more exciting or something.

II. Serial Experiments Lain
    a. The series was too short as it was, but I didn't like the ending much, I felt like it just ended too soon, more should have been told. I wanted to know if Lain was gunna hook up with that girl. T_T They seemed close. Lolies.

Newbie panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku may be famous one day panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The worst ending to a anime

FMA without a doubt, it was just ridiculous.
    Last edited by panzerzanaku; Oct 05, 2005 at 06:50 AM.

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks

well i do agree with ketaro that evangelion had a bad ending, but cowboy bebop's ending is great. that is the way i had pictured spike going. i didn't like the ending to the dragonball- anything though,

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Ranma 1/2 series. I think that they should've shown them getting together or kissing for the first time.

I also think that Beserk could've been better.

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks

shaman king..well, i should've bought the manga..but i watched the anime,and to me, its not even a true ending..
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched Onegai Twins and thought it was aight at first (I have the box set). Then the more I progressed into watching it, I realized how animators seemed to be rushing into concluding it almost. It was ridiculous, and ended terribly. It left a lot of things unclear, and when now if I were to watch Onegai Twins and Onegai Teacher (compare the two) I would say that Onegai Teacher would win, with NO competition.

Please twins was just so pathetic in the way it ended. It was like it wanted to get itself over and done with, and I can see why kinda, in a way. How do you make 13 eps about "finding your secret twin" interesting?

That's just my opinion, anyway!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast