Thread: worst gig

Newbie xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry worst gig

I know that everyone remembers the best live gig that they attended, but what was the worst??

Let me first give you the set up for my horrible event: prior to seeing one of my fav live bands (Cheap Trick), I had in the space of two hours; a dirty vodka martini, a 1/3 of jack & 7, a small bottle of hot sake, two cherry bombs shooters (vodka/red bull/grenadine) and a vodka & soda (and I am only 5' 00'', 100 lbs...) boooyah!
    After cocktails and sushi, we headed over to the club and got there in time to see the last song of the opening act. The venue was only general admin, so me and buddies moved up through (the then thin crowd) until we were right in front of the stage. My boys come on and start rocking and I am having a grand ol' time when this 6 foot amazon b*tch pushes herself in front of me. I start poking her in the back and she looks over her shoulder at me and gives me a dirty look. I poke her again and she ignores me until I start tugging her hair (hee hee, that got her attn!) I ask her if she could move aside to let me see the the stage and she says "I am not moving, you are going to have to deal". Oooh hoo, them is fightin words! I reach out to take her down, when my friends see me go ballisitic and pull me away. So needless to say, I missed one of my fav live bands because some goony goo-goo got the better of me. I am soooo a lover, not a fighter.

I would love to hear your terrible tales!

Newbie The_frigerator may be famous one day The_frigerator may be famous one day
    Thanks
    a friend of mine plays in a local hardcore band(called shredder). and i was invited on their first show. i was already late and then, when i arived at the house where te show was going to be, i saw a note that the show was somewhere else. when i found out where that was and finaly arived was the show already halfway. after the show they had a party in the garden of a friend. the i drunk a lot of beer, some jenever(great belgian jenever), and some pure ouzo. before i left i said to my parents that it wasn't going to be late, but when i asked a friend the time he said it was something like 4 o'clock. and i still had to drive 8km with my bike to home.
    and guess what... when i woke up(i won't say in the mornig, because it was alraedy midday) i had a heavy, heavy hangover.