Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst Jobs

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst Jobs

Just for kicks,what was the worst job you ever had?

My worst job was working at burger king. I hated everything about that job:the work,the employees,the pay, and especially the damn manager(he's the reason I quit)
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Newbie Arbiter may be famous one day Arbiter may be famous one day Arbiter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the worst job I have ever had was . . . peeling the potatoes. It's the worst thing to do at In-n-out. Because you have to clean after it and it's nasty grabbing all those peelings and it gets under your fingernails and mold grows on your boot the next day, it's just gross.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gee my list could go on and on

Lets see, waiter (SUCKS!!!!)
    Selling security systems door to door (Double sucks!) people are rude
    At the moment i deliver pizzas thats not so bad but it still sucks.

Acutualy the only cool job i had was as a bouncer at an under 18 club that was sweet cos there were so many women hey, and it wasn't to hard yeah there were those tits that sort they was so cool, nothing a good kick in the ass didn't sort out tho

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My worst job to date has to have been when i worked at a Fazoli's. Most of the ppl were nice but the management sucked. My personal enemy was the general manager at the store. I worked there for two years and after two years i was still only making $6.05 / hr. That's a far cry from my current job at home in which I was raised to a pay of $7 / hr in a matter of three months. But anyway...I was eventually fired from Fazoli's because the manager set a trap in the form of my schedule. (If u wanna knw the whole trap then just pm me)

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm....i think the worst job i've ever had was working that damn Clean & Green program. Don't get me wrong, i know the intentions are great....i mean...if any city needs a clean-up its LA. But the areas we worked in and cleaned...well....lets just say an uzi in your pocket would make you feel more comfortable.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    working as a poll worker

way underpaid

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eckerd's cashier.. ugh.. i hated it so much.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Working on the maintenance crew for a small state park, where every day I had to clean restrooms that were nestled in the forest. Not just restrooms... but restrooms that were completely infested with spiders. As I hate spiders, this job pretty much blew goats.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast