Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst Situations Ever

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst Situations Ever

I know there was a "Most Embarrasing Moments" thread a bit back, but heres a new question. Me personally, I have run into many embarrasing moments, but they aren't just embarrasing, it's cause they're inappropriate things that happen. It's so random, well anyway, what kind of similar situations have you guys gotten into? Tell me a few and i might share some more of mine! (I posted a bunch on the other thread but i have a lot more and they're all funny. Wrong, but funny!)

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Situations Ever

Well this one time at a wave pool(when it makes waves) i was being pushed back by one of the big waves and i kicked this one guy in the nutXDD O.O

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.

To put it bluntly.. I'm a clown. I make a fool of myself regularly, not on purpose either. I can't really remember any real embarrasing moments right now, but maybe I'll remember later on.

So for now, I'll just give one that I do remember. This is something that happens more than once, but I remember distinctively one time I was walking down a stairway with a friend. Like a retard, my legs somehow just crossed and I was sent forth tumbling into my friend's direction.

The outcome? Me and my friend ended up rolling down a pretty large stairway, crashing at the bottom, having a few people turn the corner and see us. I looked ridiculous, and I laughed it off, because I thought it was funny. What wasn't funny were the bruises I ended up with.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

good old fashioned falling onto a girl in a "dirty" posision and then someone walking in. so many times. well most of them are purposeful but hey.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    good old fashioned falling onto a girl in a "dirty" posision and then someone walking in. so many times. well most of them are purposeful but hey.
    Hey ti happens, unfortunately I know all too well, but nothing beats driving out in the middle of nowhere, unfamiliar with the landscape and having to take a dump or throw up, thats just an aweful, terrible, I'd never wish this on anyone feeling.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

falling in mud... >_>
    i hate that... especially if u fall backwards and sit in it... had that happen to me before at my cousins house >_>
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

falling in mud... >_>
    i hate that... especially if u fall backwards and sit in it... had that happen to me before at my cousins house >_>
    That happened to me before..I was wearing white pantsXDD
    Last edited by Motoko_san; Jul 28, 2005 at 12:26 PM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

touching girls where you don't have to. that was the worst situation ever for me because a teacher saw and the teacher sent me to the principal's office and i was suspended for 2 days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast