Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Worst Situations Ever

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Worst Situations Ever

falling in mud... >_>
    i hate that... especially if u fall backwards and sit in it... had that happen to me before at my cousins house >_>
    how about falling in mud by accident in new clothes when i was six while playing with my friends and then not having my mother yell at me for going out without her permission, i had to fall in my backyard again! in the mud too look like i slipped while going to the bathroom.... i had ot roll in mud not once but twice...... it's like rolling in poo... not very good....

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

When I went to Mexico and well we had no air conditioner and I almost sufficated there and I drank a whole quart of milk and got diarrea.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    When I went to Mexico and well we had no air conditioner and I almost sufficated there and I drank a whole quart of milk and got diarrea.....
    Nice...

I can't remember my worst situation, I got hit under the left eye with a baseball bat. I can't remember anything that happened before that, so I can't think of anything worse.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I was in the army and I needed to take a shower. All the showers were full so I jumped in the shower with a Japanese guy. I think he was gay.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I was in the army and I needed to take a shower. All the showers were full so I jumped in the shower with a Japanese guy. I think he was gay.
    Ah yes, the military. One thing I'm glad I got out of. Dysthemia can be a blessing... and a curse. But hey, I managed to avoid basic training.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Lol In my junior year I stepped on my prom date's dress and tore it all the way up her back. It was made of silk. Most embarrassing thing ever. She was a senior too, so I felt bad, you know? That was her last chance at a good prom lol. She never talked to me again

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Alot of embarrassing things happened in the army. Some I can't talk about because under-age children may be reading. But there were alot of fun stuff. I got hog-tied and thrown in the shower. That was fun.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

whoa........so sorry to hear that one....almost reminds me of Love Hina when Naru got Diarrea...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2