Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Would anyone like to be my friend?

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Would anyone like to be my friend?

It's not like I give a damn if you don't.....
    I ave seen the world from both sides, but I still wonder if it really exists.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would anyone like to be my friend?

lol I would!!

Newbie Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth may be famous one day Son-of-Sephieroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks.......

Newbie Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hey we can be friends
    Signature cannot process colors, please remove coding and read rules pertaining to signatures -AO Staff

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

you in need of a friend? I'm pretty useful when it comes to makin decent sig.s and avatars. I'm not on the EAO team but i have decent skill.... Sure, i'll join your list, sign me up.

Thanks

Thanks. But just letting you know, I'm not the cheerfulest of people

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

ha neither am I.......

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

well, dark is just the reflection of the light if i am not correct? And darkness does have it's fringe benifits of sorts... i am dark at times... i used to be.. still am at times..still would like to be friend either way though.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast