Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Would u join the navy... why or why not?

Hi all of AO Its me again wondering if any of u would consider joining the navy. Wold u? and for wat reason... Me id only join the navy to become one thing... a navy seal CuZ i hear that only 2 outta 10 people actrually make it through the training... sounds like a challenge to me lmao... well id like to hear from u , do u all think the navy is all it says it is? Or maybe more? Maybe some of u have family in the navy, wats it like? Werll i look forward to ur replies Thank u all!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

I wouldn't join the navy. They are too soft. If you want some real training you should be a marine. They do the same things as the navy, army, and airforce. Plus you get a cool sword at graduation.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

I would only join the Navy if I wanted a higher chance of not seeing any serious action. The Marines by far have the toughest training(2 of my friends went to Marines straight out of High School, woulda been 3 but I convinced the other to stay, since he was into art like I am). My Grandfather was in the Navy, I didn't hear much about it, bu from what my father says, it wasn't all that bad.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

But ive heard that navy seals have to endure alot of shitake, and have any of u heard od green berets?... i hear they come from special forces, but i dont know much about them? do any of you?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    have any of u heard od green berets?... i hear they come from special forces, but i dont know much about them? do any of you?
    the Green Berets are part of the Army
    their true title is the "United States Army Special Forces"
    they were trained for unconventional warfare and special operations
    the reason that they are called "The Green Berets" is because the green beret is their official headgear
    motto...
    De opresso liber
    ("To liberate the oppressed").
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 15, 2005 at 11:39 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

But ive heard that navy seals have to endure alot of shitake, and have any of u heard od green berets?... i hear they come from special forces, but i dont know much about them? do any of you?
    Green berets are Army soldiers as well as the special forces. They have nothing to do with the navy. Out of all the Special forces the levels go:

1. Delta force (army)
    2. Marines
    3. Navy Seals
    4. Green Berets (army)

There are more I just forgot the rest. These are the top of the food chain though.

Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Green berets are Army soldiers as well as the special forces. They have nothing to do with the navy. Out of all the Special forces the levels go:

1. Delta force (army)
    2. Marines
    3. Navy Seals
    4. Green Berets (army)

There are more I just forgot the rest. These are the top of the food chain though.
    outta the four u listed who do u think are the best or better of these?

Thanks

outta the four u listed who do u think are the best or better of these?
    Well it depends. Delta Force is nearly imposible to get into. You need at least 10 years of experience and you have to go to many different training sessions. But its actually mandatory to have long hair and facial hair. You have to blend in with society. And no one knows your in Delta Force not even your wife. Green Berets are chosen to become Delta.

Marines are easier to get into almost anyone can join as long as you meet the hieght and weight requirements and you can do 4 pull ups and run a mile and a half in less than 12 minutes.

The best ones I think are Green Berets and Marines. If you become a Green Beret you can be chosen for Delta Force. Just depends on your performance in war situations.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast