Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

I don't want to but if I did it would be to protect my country!

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

if i joined the military in any of the branches, it wouldnt be to protect my country, we dont need the protectioin, weve got it covered,(why do people say to protect my country, were not under attack), it would be just for myself, id join cuz there are things u get to do that u cant do in a nortmal job. And id like to achieve somthing greater than just a college degree, which why im interested in the navy seals.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

There's one more thing that I forgot to mention. No matter which branch you join you get full govenment benefits. And when you go for a job, you are perfered over the other candidates because you are a veteran. And there are more benefits like education, loans, health care, life insurance, etc. All you do is give them a few years and your set for life.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone seen how the navy seal trident looks? It looks awesome @ @

Newbie yoko_wolf may be famous one day yoko_wolf may be famous one day yoko_wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to join the Air Force. Next year I will be 18 so I will get to live on the base.They will pay for everything like colledge. Plus I will help save Lives. I will most likely be put to the computers in order for radar or stuff like that. I am good with computers.
    I am Myself

Newbie ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~ may be famous one day ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~ may be famous one day ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoko_wolf
    I am going to join the Air Force. Next year I will be 18 so I will get to live on the base.They will pay for everything like colledge. Plus I will help save Lives. I will most likely be put to the computers in order for radar or stuff like that. I am good with computers.
    Chair-Force. Blah. Hoorah Navy!

(can't blame me, they sit on OUR base and do nothing but complain that the living conditions aren't up to there standards. carpet, twin sized beds, full baths, refrigerator, microwave, plenty of closet room, and only one roommate isn't up to their standards!? like a marine, all i have to say is KILL!!

Thanks

Talking Re: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

Quote Originally Posted by ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~
    Chair-Force. Blah. Hoorah Navy!

(can't blame me, they sit on OUR base and do nothing but complain that the living conditions aren't up to there standards. carpet, twin sized beds, full baths, refrigerator, microwave, plenty of closet room, and only one roommate isn't up to their standards!? like a marine, all i have to say is KILL!!
    lmao, really? wow some poeple...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't join the army in any way, my dad in in in the Canadian army forces(I'm Canadian XD) and except for the many many postings, I wouldn't find it appealing as a life comitment. I also like to know secrets, but I don't think its worth while to jump into something your not certain of liking at all and ain't comitted enough to sacrifice your life for your country, unless it would really really make a difference and I would help out thought in any urgent thingy where I live when time comes thought. That's about it, good lukc in your choice Rook
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast