Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    I wouldn't join the army in any way, my dad in in in the Canadian army forces(I'm Canadian XD) and except for the many many postings, I wouldn't find it appealing as a life comitment. I also like to know secrets, but I don't think its worth while to jump into something your not certain of liking at all and ain't comitted enough to sacrifice your life for your country, unless it would really really make a difference and I would help out thought in any urgent thingy where I live when time comes thought. That's about it, good lukc in your choice Rook
    but i wouldnt do it for my country or for just commitment... id be doing it for myself, to do something different rather than just office work, i want to gain skills and improve myself mentally and physically so much that its riduculous, and be able to use all that were they6ll come into play, cuz im not sure i can just do officework, or get stuck w/ a crap job like bagboy, especially where i live everything is crap, so thats why i wanna become a seal, cuz if i get a good job any way, itll just be routine, and a life overrun by routine is a sad one and thanks w/ the luck

Newbie hell-slayer may be famous one day hell-slayer may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Would u join the navy... why or why not?

yes i would join it would be fun to kick some toerrist ass kill all those them for what they did on 9/11

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    Hi all of AO Its me again wondering if any of u would consider joining the navy. Wold u? and for wat reason... Me id only join the navy to become one thing... a navy seal
    No.

I'm an AirForce brat. If I was going to join a branch that would be it. For one thing they take better care of their personel. lol

Navy Seal? That's a high standerd to aim for. If your seriouse I wish you the best. There are not many better (with the exception of Delta Force).

I get the impression special forces tend to be, for lack of a better word, wearying. I've known several ex-Green Berets. They've told me about their lives (as much as they could/would). Now they're happy just living quiet lives doing nothing in particular. Mind you several of them have gotten into historical re-enactment. Go figure. Just realize your job in special forces is basically to go into enemy territory with no back up and kill anything that moves. If you're not prepared to do that then find another goal.

Or it can be your goal to die gloriously in 3 seconds or less. If that's for you then go and join the Marines.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was a kid I always wanted to join the Navy... I was fascinated by submarines, and thought it would be a great experience. But, I changed my mind, of course. My cousin is in the Navy, and he always sends me postcards from all the places that he's been! (^__^)

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I would but just to protect the people I love and my country

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5