Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Would u want to smoke even though it will cost u ur life? Why do u smoke?Is it good?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u want to smoke even though it will cost u ur life? Why do u smoke?Is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    use to smoke weed, dont anymore. I guess I'm passed that stage and I just feel sorry for people that need it. .
    same here man I quit and feel better than ever

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would u want to smoke even though it will cost u ur life? Why do u smoke?Is it good?

wow man, i guess cigarette smoking maybe as bad as all yall say it is, but ill just try it once just to know wat its like. But i see a lot of negative input towards smoking at all..

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Well yeah of course people are going to talk bad about smoking, it kills you, and why should you have to pay for that? Anything thats addictive like cigarettes is bad. It's a no-brainer really.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I smoke cigarettes, I smoke marijuana, And I still keep up as healthy of a life I can. I am actually in great health, great job, great girlfriend. I don't think my life.....could be any better. Smoking has made my life great.

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I smoke cigarettes, I smoke marijuana, And I still keep up as healthy of a life I can. I am actually in great health, great job, great girlfriend. I don't think my life.....could be any better. Smoking has made my life great.
    i so hope you are beeing sarcastic!!

smoking- it smells nasty- it does naff all for your helath and makes your fingers and teath yellow (not pritty)

as the majority of this thred have said don't bother not eaven fo a try! it's seriously not worth it!

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

I smoke Kools 100's ~ you know what they say "You have to be Kool to smoke Kools..."

Lol, menthols. Wussy cigarettes. At least they make your breath smell somewhat better...But I hate being addicted! When I started smoking cigarettes, I was 18! It started out as a joke between me and my friend (let's just call him "Sir"). We bought cigarettes and smoked around some of the underage kids we knew would want some, and try bumming them off of us! We enjoyed taunted them, and smoking around them. I liked the idea that certain animes conveyed it as a positive thing (IE. Fooly Cooly: Mamimi, and Cowboy Bebop with Spike and everyone else). In fact, come to think of it, when I first started smoking, I never even inhaled. Eventually, I tried smoking pot, but found it unenjoyable... and so I stayed away from it. However, cigarettes were 'trendy' to smoke at school or when I was on the phone with my friends. In December I turn 19. I can furthermore say this: I AM ADDICTED TO CIGARETTES.

It started out as something fun, cute, and maybe even whimsical. No, it's definitely not a joke. I waste a LOT of money on them. My parents give me cash and I go out and but smokes with it.

Bottomline is: Cigarettes are a waste of money. Don't get hooked on them. I regret ever starting.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andiishere
    i so hope you are beeing sarcastic!!

smoking- it smells nasty- it does naff all for your helath and makes your fingers and teath yellow (not pritty)

as the majority of this thred have said don't bother not eaven fo a try! it's seriously not worth it!
    Sarcasm? What? I have been smoking for as long as some of these people are in diapers. There is some stuff that I regret doing...But smoking cigarettes and weed isn't one of them.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Sarcasm? What? I have been smoking for as long as some of these people are in diapers. There is some stuff that I regret doing...But smoking cigarettes and weed isn't one of them.
    It depends on who you are. I know and elderly couple that are in their 80's that smoke. If they stop they will die. If you do it long enough your body becomes dependant on it and it keeps you alive. Not everyone is the same.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast