Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Would you?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you?

Would you not buy a certain product from a certain company just because maybe it's outsourcing its job to overseas??

Or would you buy their products if they are supporting a different political party from yours??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would buy any product if I needed or wanted it. I don't really mind other peoples "views" about politics or if they want to outsourse or not. It's essentially their choice to do what they want with thier company. It also depends on why you are doing it. Some people only buy organic stuff because they don't like chemicals being pumped into them. "Good reason?" Or aiding in a Nazi-like power who's goal it is to gas millions of people would be considered "wrong"

So it depends on what it is, and if the person cares about the circumstances. I don't mind overseas labor yet, and I don't care about other political powers aiding off anything. But, hey, I'm only 17, so sue me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    how bout this, would you buy kraft's macaroni and cheese?? they are link to philip morris if im not wrong.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's circumstantial for me, I suppose. I honestly haven't given it all too much thought, but I don't think I'd mind buying a product from a company supporting the republican party. At the same time, however, I wouldn't dare touch a product with Rush Limbaugh's name on it, for example. The same also applies to corporations that outsource many jobs. I don't mind supporting the growth of an overseas economy, but at the same time I refuse to support a corporation like Nike or GAP who, from what I've read, openly admit to the usage of sweatshop labor.
    Last edited by obliteration; Feb 18, 2005 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Grammar

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Would you not buy a certain product from a certain company just because maybe it's outsourcing its job to overseas??
    Depends on the country and it's business practices/government.

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Or would you buy their products if they are supporting a different political party from yours??
    Why would I wear or buy any product that advertises a political party?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im not really sure, it would depend on who its being out sourced too. If its someting i must have, what are you going to do?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Depends on the country and it's business practices/government.

Why would I wear or buy any product that advertises a political party?
    I meant support a political party as in their executives make donations to a political party. a long of companies do that by the way

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    umm, i might... hmm... that's a tough one.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast