Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you do it over again?

Newbie Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you do it over again?

1st Question is: if you could do your life over again, knowing what you know now. Would you change anything and what? Be Specific....

2nd Question is: Do you believe in Reincarnation? And if you do, what would you like to be reincarnated as?
    The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you do it over again?

I would like to reencarnate into a better human being.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldnt change a thing because then i wouldnt be who i am and i like who i am, at least a little bit.

I would like to be reincarnated as a muffin..a DOUBLE chocolate chip muffin.So cool.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be reincarnated as a muffin..a DOUBLE chocolate chip muffin.So cool
    wow a muffin....(^_^)...... lol i think that to reencarnate into a multi-millonaire would be awesome.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    wow a muffin....(^_^)...... lol i think that to reencarnate into a multi-millonaire would be awesome.
    Maybe a multi-millionaire muffin women that would be even cooler

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i believe in reincarnation but no i wouldnt want to do this over again this life was very deppressing and boring besides my liking for the AO of course
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

if i could do my life over i would just go back one yr because ower house burnt down,wat i would change is that i would wake up much sooner than i did so i could try to stop the fire. That way none of ower animals would have died or that we lost ower house. Reincarnation im not really sure about that
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could do your life over again, knowing what you know now. Would you change anything and what? Be Specific....

From knowing what I have became as of today, I would love to remain as myself in all lives, if possible. Same as the cuddly little badass Warrior Monk! Though my body will change during my life, and over lives, I want the mind frame that I have, always. It heard to explain/show why because if I do, I will be violating a hard-held principle of my, that is, not to self-flatter of my one's own abilities.

2nd Question is: Do you believe in Reincarnation? And if you do, what would you like to be reincarnated as?

Yes, I do believe in the Reincarnation. Do you want me to explain why? Haha. I believe that a post has a word limit, so I don't think that I can explain within that limit. Anyways...! As for the final question, I will leave it all up to The Divine God to decide. The Divine God is the best judge, and I don't mind being whatever that The Divine God wishes me to be reincarnated as.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast