Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you do it over again?

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you do it over again?

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    From knowing what I have became as of today, I would love to remain as myself in all lives, if possible. Same as the cuddly little badass Warrior Monk!
    Kedar hun, I know i hav'nt been here long, but the amount of times i have seen you use the word badass is about 5 times the amount of monsters there are in a closet! Just thought i'd mention the fact that i noticed somthing! yay!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

If you could do your life over again, knowing what you know now. Would you change anything and what? Be Specific....
    I already like the way I am, but maybe more cheerful would be better.

2nd Question is: Do you believe in Reincarnation? And if you do, what would you like to be reincarnated as?
    As a better human being ^_^

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiro
    Do you believe in Reincarnation?
    No i don't, humans are a spices that wants more, like more life.Which is why all of us should be gone from this plain of existaince when we die if you get it wrong the frist time what makes you think you can do it right the 2nd time and so on... and so on.....

No human soul should be in anything then what its ment to be in, its self

Code Name Wind

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

1)if i did that thiers a good chance that i'd, being me, would end up messing it up and making it worst then before....so no....
    2)someone kinda like me but diffrent?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

***** This Mesege Is A Screw Up I Accidentally Double Posted And I Can't Delete This One...please Delete This One My Wonderful Mods...very Much Appreciated^^^^*************************
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Feb 11, 2006 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Why will you change your life if you could. Even if it is possibel why. All the lessons you learn from your mistake and things that happen to you. And if you do it, to many things will change like the good friend you have right may be you won't have to around because the things you change.

2.Yes, I do believe because I feel like I was living a life that I already live. So many things that make poeple happy, don't make me. Is like I have done or see it a milloins of times before.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

1st Question is: if you could do your life over again, knowing what you know now. Would you change anything and what? Be Specific....

Nope. I am what I am. I am what I was supposed to be.
    Sure I may not like every aspect of it and I may not like some people around me.
    But they made me who I am today...A dumbass. lmao...Hahha jk...Nahh..
    I wouldn't give up my friends for the frickin world. I would choose them over being a millionare anyday.
    They are my life. The reason I live.
    oOoOo I live for my family...But only a selected Few do I like....But above all I love them all.^^ Always will no matter what. And one day hope to make peace will every last one of them.

2nd Question is: Do you believe in Reincarnation? And if you do, what would you like to be reincarnated as?

No I believe that we go to heaven or hell when we die.
    I would explain..but that would be getting off subject.....Yay for no spam.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

1.) I wouldn't want to redo my life because I have so far lived a wonderful life. I like the way some things are, and I have many great memories. I am proud for coming this far.

2.) I don't believe in reincarnation, but if there is such a thing, I would want to be reincarnated as a human being.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast