Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you give it to become Japanese?

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: Would you give it to become Japanese?

Don't really need to give anything to be Japanese, Im 1/4 Japanese anyway, and lived in Japan for 5 years with my grandma. I go back every now and then, and love it more every time

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll stick with American. We've influenced cultures everywhere as well... forcefully.

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Would you give it to become Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by amjl81
    Yes I would forget my own culture. Why? Because it stinks. lol. I'm serious though. The US has gone downhill fast. With the border patrol not doing their work, with the IRS and all that.
    I'd go to Japan because it's calming there. I just had this talk with my mom yesterday. That I would move to Japan or Ireland to get away of this hectic place and go to someplace relaxing and calming.
    YEAH!!! I had the same talk with my mom the other day too! She told me that there isn't any other place in this world that is as good as the US. I looked at her skeptically and she said that its the laws and stuff that keep us all safe. That women in other places are treated like crap. I asked her about Japan, and she said she didn't know. I'd LOVE to live there, because I wouldn't live in the city. I'd try to get a home near or in the heart of nature. It would be cool to live in a place that overlooks the cities, but not live in the heart of them.
    Oh yeah, btw, I absolutely HATE what the US has become now. Its society has changed so dramatically and in the worst ways too. We're now known for our sex fiends and other negative things. We used to be the home of the brave, the nation built under God. But all that has sorta disappeared from America's face nowadays.
    Last edited by Chihiro Miyazaki; Aug 07, 2005 at 02:49 AM.

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro Miyazaki
    YEAH!!! I had the same talk with my mom the other day too! She told me that there isn't any other place in this world that is as good as the US. I looked at her skeptically and she said that its the laws and stuff that keep us all safe. That women in other places are treated like crap. I asked her about Japan, and she said she didn't know. I'd LOVE to live there, because I wouldn't live in the city. I'd try to get a home near or in the heart of nature. It would be cool to live in a place that overlooks the cities, but not live in the heart of them.
    Oh yeah, btw, I absolutely HATE what the US has become now. Its society has changed so dramatically and in the worst ways too. We're now known for our sex fiends and other negative things. We used to be the home of the brave, the nation built under God. But all that has sorta disappeared from America's face nowadays.
    You sure we don't have the same mom? My mom said the same thing, that the US was good and that in other countries women are treated not so good. She said Japan was like it too. Men ruled over the women, that the women were there for pleasure, that's why they have lots of brothels (sp?). Who cares. lol. I think it's changed since then though. But she wants to go to Ireland. I wonder why...*Looks at bloodline* Maybe it's the 80% of Irish blood in us. Hm... Or something else. lol.
    You don't have to tell me about the sex offenders. I had a couple living down my street. My neighbors are drug addicts, we have about three meth labs on my street. *Gathers money* I wonder how much it would take to leave. Or maybe I can go live with my friend in California for awhile.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

My culture? It's my culture, why would I give it up? I'd gladly learn about other cultures. But, I would never give up my culture.
    Seduced by Flesh

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

The Quan Culture is vastly superior to all other cultures. Why would I allow myself to fall from such lofty heights?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

If the change included changing my appearance to look like Asian and I were given at least 2 years of lectures in Japanese beforehand, I'd consider that. My current country and status ... suxx0rz!

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy Archer
    The Japanese are cool and thier culture has influenced many other cultures. Though thier are some people who forget their own culture and take on the culture of the Japanese. So I'd like to know "would you give up your current culture to become Japanese?" Yes or No and why?
    hell no. one of my friends is japanese and im filipino and we always joke about the war/ battles between japan and the philippines. we n=know it was mean but it was meant in all fun. however i still know how much shit the filipinos got from them. me and my friend have no hard feelings towards eachother but to choose their culture, that would be a big no. sorry.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast