Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Would you give it to become Japanese?

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Would you give it to become Japanese?

Tho the japanese have influenced other cultures.... I try to become more japanese everyday by learnin da language... but that doesn't mean i'd give up my culture...

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you give it to become Japanese?

I wouldn't want to give up my culture, I am happy I am Chinese. I love the Japanese culture. The sushi, artwork, clothes, and histories. But I am happy being the original Asian. We made paper! And gunpowder! Also, if I lived in Japan and ate the fish I would maybe puke. The uncooked fish in Asia can give you a BAD stomach.
    Last edited by Madness Combat; Aug 11, 2005 at 10:48 AM.

Newbie Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    The Quan Culture is vastly superior to all other cultures. Why would I allow myself to fall from such lofty heights?
    Yup, that's the Zui Quan I remember all right.

And why on earth would anyone trade their culture for another one? Every culture has its pros and cons, true. But you live in that culture because it's your culture.

I think everyone should be proud of their culture, if not to the extent of Zui Quan's vastly superior culture then at least acknowledge the fact that your culture ultimately gives you your identity.

I have a few friends who are depressed because they're not of Japanese descent. No doubt these kind are people are obsessed with anime beyond the point of being an otaku. The only thing they know about Japan is probably anime and Sony. It's embarassing to see that happening.

Newbie Karsuto may be famous one day Karsuto may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would give time to learn it and understand it and become it. They changed the world in many ways for a better mankind. I would be to devoted know it more.

Dai
    Otaku Dai may be famous one day Dai may be famous one day Dai's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be cool to be japanese but I wouldn't give anything
    I'm ok with what I am......A amercian anime freak!^^

Newbie SiDiuS may be famous one day SiDiuS may be famous one day
    Thanks

Me and my friends said we would give up our current culture to become Japanese. Why ?
    Because the Japanese culture is alot more epic and fun. Over in england the Culture is Curry and Fish and chips lol :P

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

No I wouldnt, because our culture changes as more people are influences by different culture. In life as everything else people changes and sometimes changes are good. CUltures changes for sometimes good and sometimes bad by the influences that surrounds the culture.

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably not. I like me just the way I am,being filipina and liking mango juice.Learning japanese would be cool though.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast