Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would you take your shot at love????

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Would you take your shot at love????

If you had the chance to say something to a that special person would you? or would you hold back because your too afraid or your just not ready for a relationship???? because being in a relationship takes alot of patience,COMMITMENT,sacrifice's, LOVE, and the hardest of them all is forgiveness. or would you just forget the whole thing and move on.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you take your shot at love????

in an ideal world i would tell that special person i loved them but here in this place i am too afraid of whats would happen lets say i would say it some laughing would occur , some hurt feelings a slap and an i think we should just be friends speech
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    in an ideal world i would tell that special person i loved them but here in this place i am too afraid of whats would happen lets say i would say it some laughing would occur , some hurt feelings a slap and an i think we should just be friends speech
    thats what i just got from this girl, i said that i like her but she did the friend speech on me, and she said she wasn't interested and any boyfriends. but i'm goin to make sure i am known to her. the only problem it that things are really awkward when i try to talk to her (sigh).

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know. it depends on what i thing they might thing and how mouch i love them

IM BACK

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    i dont know. it depends on what i thing they might thing and how mouch i love them
    Yeah same here, sometimes i'm afraid i might hrt their feelings so i control myself

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

I would tell the person how much i love them and at least try to make a relationship work, and if it failed then i would fail knowing that i tryed.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    Much the same it all depends on who and wat i might have to say.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

I would. I believe that you just have to not care what others think except that special person. You get that down, you are good to go and only have to focus on what that one thinks and feels. It allows for a better time to get to know that person instead of trying to find a way to talk with the person through some one else.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast