Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Would you take your shot at love????

Newbie Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you take your shot at love????

Well personally, if you love someone enough, and they don't know. I would definately say tell them. Who knows, it could end up being something really cool. I know thats what happened to me before, and its amazing. It really is. And sometimes ya look back and say, "Now what would it be like if I hadnt told her?" Know what I mean? That's just how I feel. But the other side of that is rejection. That's never fun, but if she/he doesnt wanna be your friend anymore because of a simple thing like that... They must not have been a very close friend to begin with. So that's my opinion.

Newbie White Mist may be famous one day White Mist may be famous one day White Mist's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a very shy person and I don't know how to express my deeper feeling smoothly, so I don't speak out. I think right come, I will say it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White Mist
    I am a very shy person and I don't know how to express my deeper feeling smoothly, so I don't speak out. I think right come, I will say it.
    sounds so much like me i am very shy and never no wat to say to someone i like
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    Much the same it all depends on who and wat i might have to say.

I agree with you koga23

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
    Count your age by friends, not years....

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say........... "I love you".................

^__^ BECAUSE I ALREADY DID!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! BEAT YOU TO THAT!!!!

<_< But seriously, I was the shy boy... so....... I never did say............ I hinted at it until she realized...... ( ^.^ I hint better than women! BUAHA! )

>_> So she made the first move.

So who's better? The aggressive one? ... or the one who planted the seeds in the first place? *cocky smirk*

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

So what u ppl are talking about is the courage to make the first step in a non existing relationship with someone.
    U see i have experienced it a couple of times it might have to do with the person of opposite sex so yeah what happened is sometimes they just talk about things not relating to what u think u feel.U must be realistic in a situations like that because just going out saying things is just not right u must be sure that u love someone and that cannot happen if u don't know the person personally so telling someone u don't realy know is a no go.

Sometimes love is a game and u must know the rules to play the game or u will loose badly and that can effect u so that u loose all your courage for the next game.Don't try and play the Game of love like in the movies or maybe on television that is instant love and can only happen in extreme circumstances not likely in reality.
    So ja saying that u will make the first step is cool because we have to from both sides i think because we are in a day and age where the girls/woman can decide which men they want.
    The big question is how do u aproach this delicate matter so that u or the other person doesn't feel under pressure.Remember ppl that is relaxed is much easier to talk to and that is what u need don't just approach and say "hey i like u what u think of that" u will loose the game just there and then with 80% of the woman/girls.

There are so many things u have to think about before and when u approach a girl/woman for for her participation in the game of Love.
    So here we have something to think about.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

i dun think i will ever take tat chance
    coz it'll make ur frenship awkward..n besides im a teenager..so most likely it won't work out..u know puppy luv n all...

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

thats what i just got from this girl, i said that i like her but she did the friend speech on me, and she said she wasn't interested and any boyfriends. but i'm goin to make sure i am known to her. the only problem it that things are really awkward when i try to talk to her (sigh).
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast