Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Tell?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Would You Tell?

First off this is not happening to me, just curious as to what you ppl would do!!! What if your best friend from childhood, confessed that he killed someone. Would you rat him out to the police?

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Depends on a number of things...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I don't think i would because he told me in confidence, and i won't disobey his trust.

I would however, have the thought of telling th police in my head. But i would talk to him and see if how he feels about what he did.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would tell HIM to go to the police, i will look better for him at court as he knew he had donw wrong and will accept the consiquences [sp],

*they will track him dow eventually!! we all have to pay for our dissgressions sooner or later!

Newbie Rella may be famous one day Rella may be famous one day Rella's Avatar
    Thanks
    It really depends but most likely I'd tell her to just confess and go to jail. If she did something, she should know the consequence of it.
    It comes from the heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I'd tell him/her to tell me all about it....for various reasons.
    One of them being that I could get a one-sided but clear picture on what happened.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unless the confession was told to you as the person's attorney (attorney-client priviledge) or you were the person's confessing priest, you have a legal obligation to tell police what your friend did.

If you don't you are subject to felony charges yourself.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Vamp may be famous one day Vamp may be famous one day
    Thanks
    FROM SEINFELD
    "Kramer said he would immediately turn in Jerry. Because, who's to say, "I'm not next"?

In which Jerry replied, "But you know me!"

Kramer: "Well, I thought I did."

Exactly how I feel. I would turn them in.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast