Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Would You Tell?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just don't think i could rat on a friend....rules of the streets. Sorry. I'm positive that I'd loose ALOT of sleep by not telling the authorities but in the end I just wouldn't be able to tell anyone. But if that same friend killed someone AGAIN...well then he's goin in the thug-jug.End of story.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Soo... the second kill would do it, huh?? I bet the second victim would have something to say about that...

It also depends on who.. if its a granny or a baby, then yea, its different than a used-to-be convict.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    If he does it again, he's mooching off ya, and he's NOT your friend. these kinda questions and situations are kind of the true test of friendship. Are you a real friend, or just a poser friend? just there for the good times, then bails in the bad.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would rat them out so fast so i can have the wanted money all to myself.

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, if it was a bestfriend from childhood...and so on and on....I dont know.
    A bestfriend relationship is based on Trust and Honesty. I dont know, it really depends on HOW he killed the man or women. I mean could be self defense or something you know?
    But yea, honestly, if it were me, I would tell...though I wouldnt want to be haunted by his gang member or something, but hey...I can always move >.> hahaha.
    Do onto others as other will do onto you. Im sure my friend would do the same to me to.
    As a matter of fact...my childhood bestfriend did tell on me to my parents about my relationshipo with my ex boyfriend, damn her...she got me in so much trouble...I ended up being kicked out of the house...I hated her since then. I thought I could trust her... anyways, but yea...
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm so you guys would wait til another person has to die before you rat them out eh? what if the next person was you??? mind you this is highly likely siince you now know his secrets. Sure you trust him and all....but how do you know that 100% he trusts you on the same level? So if he kills you, you're dead and you're gonna think back, damn, I made the wrong choice. Or heck even if it wasn't you and the second person dies.....you tell their family, yeah i knew he killed before, but i thought he'd never do it again.....SORRY!?

A lot of things look good written down or typed out. how a person will really react is a totally different story. I would lose a limb or even die for a friend, but I wouldn't want a friend to live his life with regrets.

We're not talking about a kid stealing from a candy store....we're talking about people's lives here.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mean as in....say if my friend killed someone in self defense in an accidental sort of way.....i'd keep his secret. But willingly killing someone is a whole different story....

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    This has been said, but I would tell them to go to the police, if they don't, I'd tell on him anyways, because If I don't, thats Conspiracy after the fact, and that means jail time. Nothing (With a few exceptions), Even friendship is worth losing your freedom if you did nothing wrong.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast