Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Would You Tell?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup yup, i'd tell... that an hide out in a foreign country....
    CAuse he might come looking for me for ratting o.o scaryness
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    After reading other peoples posts, i am still undecidible on what i would do, i think i would only deal with the problem when and IF, i hope it won't, comes!

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would tell the police of course....I would help my friend in any way I can to get through this and make him understand that the best solution would be to face justice, because running and never finding redemption for the rest of your life, isn't a way to be living....Besides, if the friend confessed to me, deep down, he must have remorse, so convincing him to turn himself in, wouldn't be so hard.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    talk to him first and see if he realises what he did is wrong, he has to face what he did or else that will be with him forever.
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't turn him in for a few reasons.

Depending on why he murdered them I may tell him to turn himself in. I mean if they tell you about it I would think it would have been in self-defense, or an accident.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well when it involves murder situations vary. I guess it would depend on the situation for me. First off I'd have to make sure I was safe and everyone else I care about. I would in all likelihood try to convince him to confess what he has done. I would not help him in anyway, meaning I would not harbor him. I think that's all I could say, confess. I think the same could be said for a family member in that situation. Most of the time there is no excuse for murder, you've taken the life of another and that kind of person is not accepted in society the same afterward. I think I could forgive him depending on who he murdered, but I don't know if his reasons would be enough to convince me not to call the police on him.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would turn him in as well, as Zui Quan said, unless you are his attorney or legal representative, if he is caught another way and its found out that you knew, you could actually be an accomplice in the murder just by the simple fact that you did not tell.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course not, murdering humans is good, they should get a medal. but i wouldnt tell my friends about th many i have murdered, since they dissappeared with no trace. thx gnrl leon, hahaha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast