Thread: Wouldn't Mind a Review

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Wouldn't Mind a Review

Now, I know that there are alot of people are sick and tired of Linkin Park AMV's being produced, and the shear ammount of people using Windows Movie maker to produce quick videos that aren't that good.

But I've been using WMM for some time, and there are some tricks that you can do to produce quality videos. First, Use your own ripped DvD footage, quality of your source is everything, rip your own music at the best quality you can (Mp3 at 320kbs works best with WMM), then, save your video at the highest possible setting.

Now, to get to the point of this thread, I just want to request a review of one of my videos.

The video is called "Place For Asuka's Head" using the song PLC.4 MIE HAED by Linkin Park feat. Amp Live & Zion.

This video took along time to create and uses my favorite action sequences timed to the fast paced song. As any user of WMM knows, timing anything in WMM is hard, and using high quality footage taxes your rig pretty bad, and since WMM is unstable at best, it crashes, alot.

I've only gotten one review on AMV.org, and the lamer gave it all 10's and left a short 3 line review, I wouldn't mind a detailed one, if thats possible.

If you're interested in some of my other works, you can check out my profile page

Thanx in advance

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I'll give it a try. I'll review on amv.org if you don't mind, I'm too tired to write it out right now.

EDIT:
    Done.
    Last edited by Hassun; Mar 11, 2005 at 04:17 PM.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll give it a watch tonight bud (dont know how I missed this topic I thought it was in another area ^_^ anyways been awhile since I've had a chance to do anythign AMVish so I'll give it a whirl later

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.