Thread: Wound that never heals

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Wound that never heals

A friend of mine's mom just died...You know they say you never heal..They're right...I got to thinking about my own loss...and how messed up it was for me to find out a long time after. So for me to ask my question I need to explain what happened to me.
    Now this is hard Besides my family only 1 person Knows this about me and why I didn't tell anyone so yea...Here goes..everything!
    When i was born my mom died giving birth to me. Now my mom had a family friend who had a kid 3 weeks before I was born so she did what she could to raise me...but because the loss was hard for my dad to take and he couldn't really look at me because I reminded him sooo much of my mom he told the woman to take me for a while and when he was sure he could live with me happily he would come and get me. He help pay for us living in other places and I considered this woman to be mom because I knew of no one else and I even had a sister. Well anyway my dad tried to take me back and this woman tried to run because she apperently had a mental condition of some sort(this all became apparent later on). But I didn't know at the time that this woman wasn't mom so I listened to her and ran with her. My dad got me back when I was 8 and I just thought well I'm with dad now..I had a few problems with that but whatever. When i was nine the woman tried to get me back she really believed she was my mom and my sister was in court with her when she admitted she wasn't my mom,3 months later my "sister" killed her self. And I wasn't in the court at the time so this was still mom and sis. It wasn't untill I was 9 that i was told The whole story.Just last year the woman I consider mom killed her self too.

Do you think it is right to lie to someone about death??
    Do you think what happend was right?
    Any thoughts?
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wound that never heals

OMG....wow man I'm so sorry bout all of that...It must've been hard....and I'm so sorry for your freind as well.

I honestly think that you shouldn't unless one is too young to hear of it and won't be able to take it....But I don't think one should lie at the same time....ugh wow ur story has me stunned and I can't think right or make up my mind....

I hate what happened to you....so Do I think what happened was right...I would have to say no.....I know that the Woman loved you and same back...But you need to be with your rightful Father....But ya know...it all depends on how YOU feel.

O man...I am sooooo sorry once again.......

But I just wanna say...Be strong...Just Keep bein strong.........

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie lixian may be famous one day lixian may be famous one day lixian's Avatar
    Thanks

What happened to you really is sad.
    I think that people shouldn't lie, even if it's in an attempt to protect someone else. On learning the truth later, that person may be even more hurt. I'm not against shocks, and I would rather tell a child the truth rather than see him suffer later.

What happened wasn't right, It's just like that, it was nobody's fault, no one thought it would turn out this way... but life is unfair, and sadly we can't do anything about it.
    At least, that's what I think...

Thanks

Thanks..I'm starting to feel more comfortable now. I didn't want to tell people because mostly it's none of any of the kids at my schools' buisness,but also that i didn't want any pity because when people come up to you saying oh I'm soo sorry how are you?
    You don't feel good so it's just the most annoying thing in the world or when they hug you..ugggg...but the biggest part of me not telling was because I didn't want to hear be hind my back "he's that way because he didn't have a mother" It just makes me wanna cry when I heard that from a family member, I just felt inadiquite like I wasn't making my mom proud.
    Mr.Aiora..

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

yea...my mom died too*sighs*

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Thanks

sorry to upset you isis
    Mr.Aiora..

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weebl
    sorry to upset you isis
    it's ok u didn't know

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Please keep any material of a personal nature (what you ate last night, how cool your crush is, playlists, character quizzes, how much you hate your life and want to die...) in your journal. Forum is for discussion only.
    This is Personal Journal Material... Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku