Thread: Writers needed - Free Anime & Manga

Newbie ao.good2kno may be famous one day ao.good2kno may be famous one day ao.good2kno's Avatar
    Thanks

Writers needed - Free Anime & Manga

Hey all,
    I am the editer for the anime section of a review site and we are currently looking to add some writers to help with the work load. Writers get to keep the Anime or Manga they review. If any one is interested in this please email me at [email protected] with a little info about yourself and be able to provie sample review within a week. I would also be happy to answer any other question you might have. Thanks
    g2k

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh good. I was just saying to myself the other day, "You know, I don't think there are enough anime review sites out there."

Anyway, what he hasn't told you is that judging by the recent reviews, the anime you get to keep are fansubs you can download free for yourself anyway. But don't let that stop you from sending him a writing sample.

What WILL stop you is if this guy turns out to be just a one-post-wonder here to advertise his site. Then the thread will be sent to the far reaches of oblivion (GallComp's garage) and you'll have to find the site yourself.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie ao.good2kno may be famous one day ao.good2kno may be famous one day ao.good2kno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Oh good. I was just saying to myself the other day, "You know, I don't think there are enough anime review sites out there."

Anyway, what he hasn't told you is that judging by the recent reviews, the anime you get to keep are fansubs you can download free for yourself anyway. But don't let that stop you from sending him a writing sample.

What WILL stop you is if this guy turns out to be just a one-post-wonder here to advertise his site. Then the thread will be sent to the far reaches of oblivion (GallComp's garage) and you'll have to find the site yourself.

fansubs? umm sorry no the anime writers would receive the full DVD of the anime that are lisenced for north american distrobution. same for the manga. It is true that pretty much all of the anime we have reviewed to date are fansubs but it was to get our foot in the door so i could qualify to receive the free DVDs and manga from the publishing companies. I am now on the screening list for most of the publishing companies responsible for titles like samurai champloo and full metal alchemist. I thank you for your ignorance though. Can you tell me more things of how our site works?
    Last edited by ao.good2kno; Apr 08, 2005 at 11:08 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ao.good2kno
    fansubs? umm sorry no the anime writers would receive are the full DVDs of anime that are lisenced for north american ditrobution. same for the manga. I am on the screening list for most of the publishing companies responsible for titles like samurai champloo and full metal alchemist. I thank you for your ignorance though. Can you tell me more things of how our site works?

My bad. I looked at your latest reviews and they are all for stuff that is currently unlicensed and available by fansubs.

You need to understand that we get a LOT of people who spam up the forums promising things that they can't deliver: 11-year-olds who claim to work for Ubisoft, kids from England who claim to work for both Gonzo AND Production I.G., etc. We have to look at things like this with healthy skepticism. But hey, if you want to be an ass about it I can delete the thread and you can look elsewhere for writers. Your attitude may work on your own site but here it's not going to fly.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    No problem for the misunderstanding . I know its hard for popular sites to stay clean of spam and fakes. and i too will say sorry for my comments but in my defence when i feel im being insulted i tend to fight back. BUT! we have cleared the air and all is peaceful in the land. =b and yes you have very nice hair =)

Thanks
    as a bonus we've also decided to allow some writers to make money off of their reviews in addition.