Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Wtf!

how come my sig isnt pulling up when i post?? i am getting frustrated with this can u see it and not me?? or what?!?! does it sometimes not work?? please help
    i kinda like asuna-san...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wtf!

9 times out of 10 we like to call it a peckback error a.k.a. an error between your keyboard and computer chair *smirk*

you have it set up wrong if your trying to do an image, all I see under your account is the text which as I can see now is working so if your trying something else let me know but for what you have set up now its working fine

dont ever start a thread with something like "wtf" you have to make the thread subject something thats geared towards the THREAD, in this case you should have had "signature help" or something to that effect, you said in the other thread you read the rules but doesn't seem like it, as you also put this in the WRONG forum, its a question which would go under the forum questions area, 2 strikes in one thread :\

*moving*

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei may be famous one day Negi-Sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I am trying to put my image on there and the text wont all this work fine?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

well if you want an image there you have to put one in, you have nothing there so its of course not going to show, you have to put in the vb code for it and or use the code to put in html for a url to an image

Thanks

I have and when i go to edit profile it shows the current sig(wich i want it to be my sig) but stilll it will not show

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

when you're saying "IT" is this picture the happy face or a signature banner? Did you upload it here onto the site or just link to it off your own host?
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Thanks

NO0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o it is a real sig not some rolly eyes!

Thanks

again I literally went into your profile, you DO NOT have the code there, you may have uploaded a sig but that is only HALF of the way finished, if you uploaded it here it would give you a sig # you have to put in that CODE or it will not WORK, is this starting to get through? all you have set up now in your sig is the text and the rolleyes code. You MUST MUST MUST put in the code in your signature box, uploading isn't enough!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast