Thread: wtf

Newbie _Takuya_ may be famous one day _Takuya_ may be famous one day
    Thanks

wtf

Oo i was registered here as Takuya... Few days later i came here, but i saw, that i am not registered here....
    Now I registered one more time... tried to wach wallpapers... and yu know what? i t said, that it is like member area and i have no acces

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

oh for crying out loud.

READ THE FU**ING FORUMS BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD!

there are already several threads in this forum room alone that deal with this issue!

if you can't be bothered to read then you shouldn't post.

also for problems of this nature you should not post threads because the admins are the ones that need to know not the users of the treads. PM the admins if you have a problem like this.

PLEASE SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

sorry i just get so mad about SH$$ like this!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

*STOMPS OFF*

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dragon just because you get mad at a topic dosen't mean you have to blow up at the poster. That was uncalled for

_Takuya_ Before you post anything you are not sure of do a search first. I will contact a admin to lock this topic

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy I Was Wrong! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    Dragon just because you get mad at a topic dosen't mean you have to blow up at the poster. That was uncalled for

_Takuya_ Before you post anything you are not sure of do a search first. I will contact a admin to lock this topic
    You are right Kamui Shirou-dono. i shouldn't have blown up like that, sorry. its been a tough week and i took it out on poor _Takuya_ . my profound appologies. i shall have to go and find a mor appropriat outlet for my frustrations. like my computer, because it lost an entire seven page research paper that is due tommorow and i hadnt saved since page two.

again my appologies my actions were un-called for.

*slinks off into dark corner to wait for mood of impending doom to fade*
    *SAD*

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"