Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wtf is wrong with people?

Newbie lapuk may be famous one day lapuk may be famous one day lapuk's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry wtf is wrong with people?

wtf is wrong with people who view a wallpaper, and not even bother to rate or comment about it, also to those who give a damn to rate it but gives it a really wicked low score without any justifiable reason why they gave it a score that low..i mean that's the main reason why there's a gallery for non-pro designers, so they can get feedback about their work and recieve suggestions for improvement..if this goes on,a lot of people won't be posting here no more,for obvious reasons..

--> you

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well if you have a problem with any low ratings there are Modorators you can reoport stuff to. We aren't here for looks you know. Have a problem PM one of us and we will fix the problems we can't help what n00bs do on this site they are so childish and immature because they are ether jelous or don't know the first thing about walling

EDIT BTW like you have room to talk. I recently looked through the gallery and noticed someone replied to one of my walls it was you that gave it a one rating without a comment so you have no room to talk ^_^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Well if you have a problem with any low ratings there are Modorators you can reoport stuff to. We aren't here for looks you know. Have a problem PM one of us and we will fix the problems we can't help what n00bs do on this site they are so childish and immature because they are ether jelous or don't know the first thing about walling

EDIT BTW like you have room to talk. I recently looked through the gallery and noticed someone replied to one of my walls it was you that gave it a one rating without a comment so you have no room to talk ^_^
    me?a 1? and no reason? can't be..can't remember a time that i replied to your post..i checked your gallery just to make sure and found not one bit of my shadow in your gallery.and if i ever did rate your stuff,i won't give ita one for crying out loud.

i do admit that i give low rates on some walls, but as much as i can, i give my reasons why. i won't post this thread if i myself is guilty of it.

although ok, i got your point with regards to mods and report noobs who give ridiculous low scores with no accompanying reason..

--> you

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh i really dont like that. when they give a low rating without a reason.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    every1 that gives a rating should gave a comment aswel to justify there rating

*mayb there's some way of setting it up so u have to put a comment if u rate?*

Thanks
    it will be better that way..or new members should be force-fed with the rules, specially with spamming.make sure that they get to read the site policy.. i hate it when i see a very good wall which was obviously given much time and effort by the author and then gets a rating below 5.and with no reason

--> you

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    recently i got a 4 rating in one of my wallpapers without any especific reason but that is not a big deal, just forget about it and keep posting wallpapers. lol!!!!!!!!^^!!!!!(that's what i think)lol.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont make walls but i can imagine how you felt. sorry man.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast