Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wth?

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wth?

omg.. another one who asks... T_T.. does it ever end? I bet the next noob will ask the same question why he/she can't see the gallery.. hassun or any ao staff member.. can't you guys put something about the gallery on the home page? Maybe then they'll stop asking the same old question.. *just a thought*

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine
    omg.. another one who asks... T_T.. does it ever end? I bet the next noob will ask the same question why he/she can't see the gallery.. hassun or any ao staff member.. can't you guys put something about the gallery on the home page? Maybe then they'll stop asking the same old question.. *just a thought*
    Yeah, instead of spamming the forums, why not just say some temporary restrictions on the gallery on the front page.
    (Good thought Yasmine!)

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Banned ArchAngel may be famous one day ArchAngel may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    1) Do not double post
    2) The post limit is there to stop leechers from joining AO just for the gallery. AO is a FORUM.
    3) When you think a thread is violating AO rules (e.g. spam threads) you should report them using the report button or by sending a PM to the qualified moderator.
    1)Ok...
    2)Really? The fact there are separate areas for forums and gallery must be throwing me off.
    3)You seem to have missed the entire point. I'm merely illustrating that half the posts here have nothing to do with anime, wallpapers, or really thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine
    Or like I suggested the FAQ... since this is apparently a frequently asked question.
    And not a noob, I've been coming here for a while now :P

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

My best guess is that you dont have authorization due to your amount of posts.

Try holding Ctrl & click it.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel
    1)Ok...
    2)Really? The fact there are separate areas for forums and gallery must be throwing me off.
    3)You seem to have missed the entire point. I'm merely illustrating that half the posts here have nothing to do with anime, wallpapers, or really thing....
    Don't play smart with me.

2)The gallery is just an extra to the forum. They are definately connected.
    There is another section for the gallery because it would be to chaotic to have it in the same place as the fora.

3)I think it is you who's missing the point.
    We have different fora for different kinds of subjects, when you find a thread that doesn't belong in the forum it was posted in, report it.

Banned ArchAngel may be famous one day ArchAngel may be famous one day
    Thanks

I never said they weren't connected. I was merely illustrating that there are 2 different well defined areas one 'forums' one 'gallery'.

I wasn't reporting those threads as being off topic. In fact they are on topic for that area simply by being off topic
    I was merely using them as examples to show that a lot of what goes on in these forums isn't related to the wallpapers. Showing that it doesn't seem to make sense that by talking about the 3rd world war would some how allow me to see the wallpapers...
    Understand?

So anyway... how many posts do I need to get access? 500 seems so high… =/
    I mean out of all the people that responded here your the only one with over 500 Hassun.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

500 was the old limit, I suspect it was lowered recently.
    I suggest PMing Jaderabbit or an admin about the current amount as I am not sure what the actual limit is.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

no it doesn't ever end.

YOu need to post! been here since july05 and only 9 posts >.<
    the limit will be changed sooner or latr.
    Closing.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2