Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wut about a chat room

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

wut about a chat room

sry if this topic has been brought up b4 but it would be cool to have a chat room

just a suggestion
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The chatroom I have heard has been done before and didn't go over to well so. I don't think there will be a good chance of a chat

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea i heard it's been done 7 times and it failed all these times

and brace yourself for attacks from bringing this suggestion up

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    make that 8 times now and every one of them sucked. Noone went to them and at most I saw 7 people one at one time and they were all staff members minus a couple. It just doesn't work people. Those who come to a forum like that format, if they wanted to be on a chat room they'd go to that from the start. Its just how it is so honestly I hope noone mentions this again. But it always comes up once every few months anyways

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    make that 8 times now and every one of them sucked. Noone went to them and at most I saw 7 people one at one time and they were all staff members minus a couple. It just doesn't work people. Those who come to a forum like that format, if they wanted to be on a chat room they'd go to that from the start. Its just how it is so honestly I hope noone mentions this again. But it always comes up once every few months anyways
    Strange....I thought you would have closed this thread because of what you stated gig. Anyhow, you have a valid point and the plush room is about as close as people can get to a chatroom here.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    8 times.. Well I guess I lost the count as I tought they where 7 only... As for the starter, it may sound as a good idea but in real life chatrooms don't work, there is never people on xcept for the first couple days...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, it always sounds like a good idea to begin with, but then it starts to suck. Again.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    and their so hard to police too. you HAVE to have atleast 1 mod on at ALL times.

all in all their more trouble than their worth.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast