Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: X (Series ending vx. the Movie Ending)

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

X (Series ending vx. the Movie Ending)

For those that have seen this both movie and series. What did you think of the ending.

I myself thought that the series ending was alittle stupid altho I think the movie ending was to short (battle wise)

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive seen the movie and i thought that the ending was okay nothing really exatordanory
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me both endings arent really that satisfying.... but i definately have to rank the series ending higher than the film ending. Even though it was flawed, i still just got more out of it.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh the series by far. The movie ending was beyond stupid if you ask me. When I saw it I was like...That's IT! He chops his head off...end of story..The tv ending was a little rushed, but I think it wrapped things up much better than the movie did. I liked the fact that Kamui's kekkai endend up protecting the entire earth (or so is my understanding...). I bought the entire anime series on dvd and I will not buy the movie that's for sure.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the series ending better (even though it wasn't that good) because it explains a little more than the movie..the movie goes too fast.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I definitely liked the series ending more than the movie ending. it was just better in my mind.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmm....... does this even need an ansewer.
    The series of course, why because even through it was kind of rushed it made sense and followed the pattern that the manga is going in.

The movie in my opinion is nothing but eye candy, the TV series is better by far.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    aww i haven't seen the series but the ending to the movie did feel a little rush... Sorry g2g buy the series latr. oooooo i hope it's good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast