Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Xbox 360

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/fun.gam...eut/index.html

Read the article.

Tell me, do you think that Microsoft will beat Sony in the runnings? I doubt it will. But Lets hear everyones opinions yes?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox 360

no I dont its not able to play any of the old xbox games so I think it will go in the hole lol

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Xbox 360

Nope, Sony will rock our jocks. I give the Xbox 360 Two thumbs down.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Xbox will hold its own in most countries Minus Japan where it will yet again be 3rd overall unless something crazy happens

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    no I dont its not able to play any of the old xbox games so I think it will go in the hole lol
    WOW Zackraa really? /end sarcasm you do know that the harddrive has emulators that allow you to play most of the old xbox games right? oh what you didn't know that? then quit spreading incorrect information. This was announced months ago. Not to mention newer games of a select few will have the emulators possible put on the discs themselves meaning you wouldn't even need a harddrive but thats further down the pipe. But its already on EVERY game site that its backwards compatible via the harddrive.

Hokuro-your comment is just fanboy nonsense and not worth directly replying too. Not to mention spam to which breaks the rules and will lead to your public bashing at a future date

The Xbox360 and PS3 at the end of the day are almost identical in overall potential. They both give and take on specs. Its going to come down to the games. Almost all of which both systems will have minus each has a set of exclusives. Overall I think PS3 will continue to dominate this next generation IF they can keep the price down. However Xbox 360 will gain some ground and be a strong 2nd. Sony has its name to sell systems on for awhile and as long as the hardware holds up and it keeps the large list of 3rd party support they can continue to hold the majority of the market. But majority doesn't mean that other systems are total trash. Far from it.

Anyone doubting the abilities of what all the 360 can do is not only a fool but showing their ignorance of not knowing anything about the system. In fact you probably know nothing about the PS3 and only chant because its another sony console. pathetic

comments like "Sony will rock our jocks. I give the Xbox 360 Two thumbs down"
    show that some people are merely brand whores who know nothing backed by facts and merely rant a mantra that they can't prove. You know what MGS4 on the PS3 looks absolutely stunning! know what else, the 360 could probably run the damn game just as much. So what are you babbling about. However exclusives like this will be what determines the choice for people only going with one or the other. When you have other choices like Perfect Dark Zero and Gears of War which are only on the 360 and not to mention are so killer looking that if you denied yourself the gaming goodness of them well you my friends are not true gamers and dont look for great games but just reasons to bitch online at any forum that will listen to you. Its called "cutting off your nose despite your face" for those who haven't heard the saying. For most of us we'll be getting BOTH systems so we dont miss out on any of the exclusives.

Anyone with an HDTV will tell you even currently that technically the Xbox is better. Proofs in the games for me. Even though I have more ps2 since I got my HD I've been playing the xbox more simply because games look better at 480p. Which almost all Xbox games are at and only 14 or so PS2 games are even in.
    The next generation wont be a problem as both systems will at the least support 720p for all games which is great news.

See these are called details backing up an opinion. Rather than drivel like "Microsoft Pwns you" or "Sony rules the world"

yeah if that were true both companies wouldn't be losing so much money in other areas but they do because well they aren't invulnerable or godly you twits.

Sorry but these fanboy comments have got to stop and some of you need to f'in grow up or else unhook your internet and live in your closet. Your already doing that only your jumping on the net and trying to make the rest of us as single minded and tunnel visioned as yourselves.

oh and for anyone thinking I'm "picking sides" I spend most of my work days on the planetxbox360.com forums nagging those people about dogging sony. So trust me I'm not choosing one over the other. They do nothing but dog sony just like this thread is dogging Microsoft but you know what I'm right there in their faces on a site you wouldn't expect to find a sony fan and I'm telling them the same truths. Fanboyism is a trend that should die a horrible death. Dont be a cog in the gears of a companies brand brainwashing. Be a smart consumer and make your choices based on the facts
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Sep 23, 2005 at 09:30 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    It'll play old XBox games...

The high-end Xbox 360 package, priced at around $400 in the United States, includes a detachable hard drive needed to play very sophisticated games and those written for the first Xbox.
    Holy crap Gig... Speakin' my mind with your words... Creepy....
    Come to think of it, that's the second time that's happened. 'Cept last time, it was the other way around. It's kind of scary knowing there's intelligence like that spread abound and only a couple people use it....
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 23, 2005 at 09:23 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    It'll play old XBox games...

Holy crap Gig... Speakin' my mind with your words... Creepy....

haha notice we've been having a habit of that bud

not to mention I'm getting deadset on ending the feuds between consoles and even moreso ridiculous comments where you can tell the person has no idea what they are talking about nor did they even attempt to educate themselves on the subject for drooling on their keyboards and typing that mess

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    haha notice we've been having a habit of that bud

not to mention I'm getting deadset on ending the feuds between consoles and even moreso ridiculous comments where you can tell the person has no idea what they are talking about nor did they even attempt to educate themselves on the subject for drooling on their keyboards and typing that mess
    Yes, I agree. Nonsense is bad. It's been common knowledge since the days of Socrates.

Anyhow, here's the deal, in my opinion. If you live and die by RPGs, you'll have to get a PS3 (most likely, just like PS2 now). Anything else, you'll just have to wait and see. For cryin' out loud, can't we wait till they at least have demo stands and a list of titles for these consoles before we decide which one we want?!
    Besides that, the article said in a quote (that for some reason wasn't "quoted" which could perhaps lead to speculation) by the XBox rep. that they plan on droppin' the XBox 360 $100 per year after it comes out; which I would guess means down to a $200 after 2 years then the price will stay there. I'd rather keep playing my current XBox which is more than enough fun and gameplay for me to handle (given that I have a life aside from AO and video games) until the XBox360 is half the price that it's coming out at. I guess that's just me though, since I can't bug the shit out of my mom to get me one for Christmas and all.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 23, 2005 at 09:34 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Thanks

definitely echoeing what you just said. People swear their lives away to something that so far is just paper and ink and some rinky game "idea" on a development kit somewhere.

And yes definitely the sony camp is the way to go for RPG's. I do see a couple with promise on the 360. I dont know about that enchanted arms but the one "Blue Dragon" which actually has characters designs by the dragonball creator definitely looks to be something of interest as the one creating the game is of squareenix fame and used to work on Final Fantasy titles. So he knows his stuff with RPGs. Have to keep an eye on that one. But overall I think the next Sony will still have way more RPG's. Especially in Japan

notice the others didn't post anything? its because that one sentence mantra of theres only works once and they are busy reading ign and gamespot to pretend they actually know something now and will come back in a week to post it only they'll get it wrong and still screw it up heh

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast