Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox 360

yeah if moneys tight you DEFINITELY wont want a PS3 anytime soon. Word is it could come out costing 500-600 bucks o_O I mean Ken Kutsiragi or however you spell it even said it'll be expensive. But heck I'll still get one, its a powerhouse and all. But for those with price in mind the Xbox 360 ends up being a bit more appealing due to its lower price.

I have the feeling that almost NO 3rd party developers will fully support that nintendo controller.......most I've read said its gonna be mostly 1st party, which is pretty much all that keeps the gamecube going as is :\

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Please don't torture yourself with the flat PS2. Get the original PS2. The slim PS2 has a tendency to burn up, though I'm not sure if they fixed that, and it doesn't play friggin' PS1 games. What's up with that?
    well now thats not true the original has a tendency to burn out the laser
    all my friends were pissed after awhile it just wouldnt read anymore
    and never use cheats with the Bouncer it will stop playing all PS1 games right after

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I don't keep up with that Nintendo news AT ALL! It's not very appealing to me seein' as how they've stuck to their 15-and-under demographic for the most part to date. The latest news I got on the Revolution was right here on AO. Ah, the wonders of AO.
    Now that I think about it, should it be gettin' called EA or EAO now? Since the "Everything" is back in front of "Anime" nowadays and all.
    Also, my question on this topic to go with my completely off-topic question is.... I hear they're re-working the PS3 controller. Is there any news that I've missed/haven't gotten yet on that? I saw the original idea that they had for it and as far as controllers go, it wasn't very appealing to me. Looked like they were tryin' to be all futuristic as opposed to realistic in my opinion.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

do certain slimlines not play PS1 games? O_O my friend has a slimline one and it plays FF7 from the PS1 days just fine.........so first I've heard of that,

I do know that because it doesn't have an internal fan you just have to put it in a well ventilated area. Like if you throw it in a closed off cabinet its toast. But put it elsewhere with airflow and it should be ok like his

AO/EAO its all the same doesn't matter just comes from how we merged the EA forums with AO's back when the site started.

and yeah they MUST rework that PS3 controller because I dont want a boomerang especially after hearing how amazingly great feeling the new xbox one is, so hopefully PS3 will just have some totally new killer controller

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    well now thats not true the original has a tendency to burn out the laser
    all my friends were pissed after awhile it just wouldnt read anymore
    and never use cheats with the Bouncer it will stop playing all PS1 games right after
    The irony there is, I know that. On that note, however, people act like I'm the first one that it's ever happened to when I tell them about it.
    Also, if the slimline is playin' PS1 games, then I was just plain ignorant to the facts. More like misled, as it was a GameStop/Babbage's manager that told me that the slimline, in fact, does NOT play PS1 games at all. I feel so... wrong. I hate that feeling. Damn Babbage's and all their flunky workers!
    Heh... Boomerang. Maybe it was designed to come back to ya after you toss it when a game pisses ya off! Now that, my friend, would be wonderful.
    So many times I've wanted to chuck my controller, but couldn't due to the fear of breaking $40 worth of electronics. Ah, the boomerang controller. It may knock you out, but it'll only happen once and you won't have to go buy a new controller!
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 23, 2005 at 10:19 PM.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

ok...artical aside...still luv sony.....but i read the artical and its lenin towards xbox sukin more...i is a ps gurl!!! (luv rayman)
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

no I meant after using the bouncer with cheats it refuses to play any PS1 games

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    no I meant after using the bouncer with cheats it refuses to play any PS1 games
    I was talkin' about the lens goin' out. It's never happened to anybody I know and they'll be playin' it 24/7! Pisses me off...

Quote Originally Posted by erisluvsthanatos1313
    ok...artical aside...still luv sony.....but i read the artical and its lenin towards xbox sukin more...i is a ps gurl!!! (luv rayman)
    Your lack of a complete sentence is utterly disturbing. Got $500-600 to spend "ps gurl"?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast