Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    I was talkin' about the lens goin' out. It's never happened to anybody I know and they'll be playin' it 24/7! Pisses me off...
    yeah the lens does seem to burnout on the PS2 really fast
    but the new slimline seems to be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Your lack of a complete sentence is utterly disturbing. Got $500-600 to spend "ps gurl"?
    hey thats mean man
    the sentences are cute and are well within range of the 50 Char. limit
    Last edited by Zackraa; Sep 23, 2005 at 10:31 PM.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    yeah the lens does seem to burnout on the PS2 really fast
    but the new slimline seems to be ok
    In that case, I'd like to overrule my previous statement with this one. I'm with you. Slimline's the shiznizzle fo' rizzle dizzle! <- That actually means something. THANKS SNOOP DOGG!
    No, really though, I'm actually considering getting one now. Heh, strange how that works, eh?
    On that note, about keeping the slimline in well ventilated areas. Would that mean that an entertainment center would be a bad place to put it? It's got glass doors that I could leave open, and holes in the back. Doesn't seem like it would be enough though, the way ya put it.
    Also, I may have seemed mean there, but I think it's mean to utterly disturb me. 50 character limit or not, who talks like that? Really.
    I guess that was mean again. I'm not trying, it just happens.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Sep 23, 2005 at 10:36 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah whats more mean though is him not correcting her and letting her run around the world with that absolutely horrid spelling o_O plus she's only read one article. I can find 50 articles right now with 25 proclaiming sony as godly and the other 25 saying the exact same but for Microsoft. So you shouldn't believe everything you read so easily.

In fact I just saw something with the creator of DOA4 saying the 360 is the greatest console "on the planet" but I think he's reaching with that one. bleh

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    In fact I just saw something with the creator of DOA4 saying the 360 is the greatest console "on the planet" but I think he's reaching with that one. bleh
    Don't you be disparaging the gods that are the folks of Tecmo and Team Ninja.

I worship those bastards.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan

Come on Zui, even DOA and Tecmo in general fanboys like myself admit that Itagaki is a little screwed up in the head, and most of the things he says equate to a steaming pile of bullshit.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Come on Zui, even DOA and Tecmo in general fanboys like myself admit that Itagaki is a little screwed up in the head, and most of the things he says equate to a steaming pile of bullshit.
    I know that, and you know that, but if we all publicly pad his ego enough then maybe -just maybe- the next Team Ninja project will actually be released on time.

And monkeys might fly out of my butt.
    Clan? What Clan?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan

yeah but he was dogging Namco and the Tekken/Soul Calibur series and he has no room to talk. DOA is probably THE best looking fighting game. But as far as gameplay it is subpar to both of those games. You'd have to read that article to see what I mean.

Now I love team ninja too but that one guy who heads of DOA4 can be an @$$ when he wants too and for no good reason. I mean c'mon his games sell because he spends months developing the proper booby bounce and you know it hehehe

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks

God bless Kasumi's bouncing boobies.

(I'm allowed to say that because my wife starts drooling whenever the shirtless Hayabusa appears.)
    Clan? What Clan?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast