Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 = CRAP!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 = CRAP!

i find it funny that every thread thats starts about the Xbox360 is crap ends with how good the PS3 is going to be.Sony may wait untill next year only so thier PSP can make more money.And i belive the PS3 will do a slam dunk as far as how good it will be.

Code Name Wind

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

innovation>power therefore revolution wins.

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow So much Xbox hate.

All Of this Is to Be Expected With A Console Launch. The People that have a Bad System are always Going to make it seem like a bigger deal then it really is. In Reality We Are Talking Less the 10 Percent Of The Consoles Are Defective. I had To Get rid of 2 Playstation 2's Because Of Disc read Errors. So this is nothing New. in the Pgr 3 Video with the lock Up it appears that it is a graphics card problem. and Most of the problems have been Fixed with giving the the System and the power brick Properly Ventaltion. If you Expect the Ps3 To Have NO Problems At Launch Think Again

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont care if it is a hit or not to people, but this is all i can promise.....

I am addicted and will never leave AO.....

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

the xboxs 360 is not doing so good> why becasue it is breacking now people that have it has a 80% that is will not work in a year. so the ps3 is better

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

In my town there was 15 cases where the people bought the 360 brought it home turned it one and it blew the fuses in there houses lol. just a funny fact. I personally think that its a POS.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

XBOX 360! I cant believe I missed XBOX 2 through 359
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X's Avatar
    Thanks

u americans are so lucky, u can easily buy both consoles. in jamaica the prices are usually almost doubled for consoles. i haven't seen a must play game for the 360 as yet so i'm waitin b4 purchasing one. but the ps3 will have metal gear and final fantasy and those to me aree must have games

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast