Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 = CRAP!

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 = CRAP!

Thats what we call capitolism jamacian man
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: xbox 360 = CRAP!

I do agree: The percentage has gone up to where 95% of the 360's break and malfunction. I wouldn't be surprised if it blew up when it turned on!

Uh oh...
    BANG!
    ~~~~ouch...~~~~

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

all hail the ps3 baby!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Miramos may be famous one day Miramos may be famous one day Miramos's Avatar
    Thanks

The 360 is suffering from being the first release of this next generation of console gaming. Because of this it lets the other developers fine tune and tweak the systems . Basically what is happenning now is that Microsoft unknowingly made their system the base of what not to do. Sony did that last gen with the PS2. Xbox and GameCube beat it performance wise. Although so far the 360's in my area have yet to crash out (Mainly because we who work at the store are the first one the reserve list :P) But Microsoft did mess up alot on the system. The disks arent the all hyped up super disk like they said they will be. And that great HD stuff was only for video not the game itself. Hence why Madden for the 360 will not have alot of features. EA sacraficed the features for all that sweat and emotion of the players. (Graphics>Gameplay) But alot of devolopers are working around this easily. The 360 has a sound graphics engine and playing on a HD 52" has its perks. But the PS3 will be a better system because Microsoft wanted to try and cash in early and claim licenses before Sony did. Just as Sony did last Gen. They bought up and aquired the licenses to alot of games which is why Xbox had a very poor game list at the start until the contracts expired (GTA for example).
    But the PS3 will not have that added kit like they said it would. And they arent remaking FF7 either. They "might" make a game inbetween FF7 and Advent Children but who knows. And just a heads up, if you are reffering to the graphics you've seen recently thats not the system itself. The systems you saw on display at E3 and the like were empty shells. They were running the stuff from their own hardware they use to make the stuff. So as of yet there are no true screenshots or video of the system itself which is kind of disapointing. Another rumor about the Ps3 is that it may or may not have country codes. Meaning all your imports can be played on the PS3 if they dont have codes. Plus the PS3 continues the legacy of being PS3, PS2, PSX playable. Backwards compatability will continue. But enough of my rambling. Just thought Id add my 2 cents hope it helps.

-Miramos-
    Last edited by Miramos; Jan 24, 2006 at 08:35 AM.

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Hail PS3

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know how PS manages to compete with the richest man in the world, but I guess its all in talent.
    Kastelic's creation

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Plain and simple:
    XBOX 360 sucks
    PS3 shold be labeled as a god

i say let microsoft blow their money! (I hope im speeking of the right company)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    Plain and simple:
    XBOX 360 sucks
    PS3 shold be labeled as a god

i say let microsoft blow their money! (I hope im speeking of the right company)
    It would help if you explain why you think this way.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast