Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: xbox 360 = CRAP!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 = CRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    It would help if you explain why you think this way.
    ok- the PS3 is awesome because of-
    1 the grafix
    2 all of the good games that r gonna be on it
    3 they took their time with this one
    The XBOX360 is trash because-
    1 i can only find 1 game that looks good for it(Kameo)
    2 they rushed it's production
    3 just like on the first one, im sure they wont put hardly any good games on it in the future

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: xbox 360 = CRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    ok- the PS3 is awesome because of-
    1 the grafix
    2 all of the good games that r gonna be on it
    3 they took their time with this one
    The XBOX360 is trash because-
    1 I can only find 1 game that looks good for it(Kameo)
    2 they rushed it's production
    3 just like on the first one, im sure they wont put hardly any good games on it in the future
    I'm Sorry To be Rude But that's Just Plain Stupid.

1. The Graphics: You Can't Judge Ever Future Xbox 360 Game By they games that came out on launch. The Vast Majority of the games the came out at launch are only using 1 of the The Available 3 Cores. Just like With the PS2 the developers need time to feel out the power of the system. And if you are going By those "Gameplay" Videos Sony Showed At E3 People Behind the videos have Said they Aren't Gameplay videos just what They Expect the games to Look Like. and if you want that i'm sure the 360 is capable of that

2. All the good games for the PS3 / Ps2 Franchises: Now again this doesn't make sense what you are saying is that the Xbox Has No Good Franchises 6.2 million Copies of Halo 2 Sold worldwide Tells Me Otherwise

3. Sony has Taken There time With making this Console: Ok Fair Enough But According to Video OF the Making of the 360 console MicrOsoft had Started to plan the 360 6 Months After the launch Of the original Xbox The Original Xbox came out in November of 2001 meaning they started planning for the 360 back in May of 2002 Nearly 4 and years of production that seems to me like they were Taking there time with it

Reasons Why the 360 is "trash"

1. I can only find one game that looks Good for it: Ok fair enough again i will agree while the launch titles have looked underwhelming How do they look bad? Games Like Project Gotham Racing 3 , Dead or Alive 4 , Call Of Duty 2 , All Look Absouletly Gorgeous Far Better then Anything Produced by the Ps2 or Xbox and Again I have to say All Launch Games Are Never Showing what the system is truly capable of. Compare a Launch Game from the Ps2 Launch to a game like God of war. And you can't really suspect the 360's games to not improve.

2. they rushed it's production: Read Above And if you talking about the 360's Overheating/lock up issue Go look up the Ps2's Launch Record. Everyone i know that had a Launch Unit Had to get it replaced because of disc read errors So the 360 Isn't the first console To have Launch errors

3.just like on the first one, im sure they wont put hardly any good games on it in the future: Halo , Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden , Dead Or Alive, Splinter Cell, Forza Motorsport , Project Gotham Racing, And countless others. Just Because there isn't countless JRPG Clones Out Doesn't mean it's a bad console

I'm Just tired of People's Ignorance With Microsoft and the Xbox, All they are doing Is Preventing themselves From Playing Great Games, And enjoying a FAR Superior Online Service that After 3 years Of Playing on i still Play on Almost every night

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5