Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 multimedia (new music playback in games ect)

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Xbox 360 multimedia (new music playback in games ect)

http://www.xbox2-news.com/index.php

I read up on some of the features the box will have and have to say I hope ALL systems do this in one way or another, I'm thinking Sony's will at least to an extent.

anyways for those who played the games where you made your own soundtracks it talks about now how the box itself does this meaning ANY game you can use a custom soundtrack even if the developer doesn't make it to do so. Even nicer is how you can directly stream the music from either your computer, Ipod or PSP, thats just nice connectivity however you slice it. I sure hope the PS3 does the same thing or something along those lines. I just see that as really great and look forward to stringing my comp through to my next gen system and racing to my own tunes without having to rip them to the box or even visiting a friend with one and just hooking up my ipod and hearing all my fav tunes on the games

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Another feature I'm enjoying is the Windows Media Center that will allow you to stream videos, music, and pictures through your Xbox 360. This has been done on an Xbox before but of course you would need a mod-chip for it. Should be nice having this as a standard.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's one heck of a feature there, I can already see it now.......playing Burnout 4, blasting "Firestarter" from Prodigy as a part of the custom ost. Oh, how sweet the mayhem will be... Can't wait.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Does anyone think Sony will alter their future PSPs so the Xbox 360 can't connect to them?

Anyway, good stuff there. But wouldn't it conflict with some games that didn't have the option planned? Like screwing up the audio or something?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Another feature I'm enjoying is the Windows Media Center that will allow you to stream videos, music, and pictures through your Xbox 360. This has been done on an Xbox before but of course you would need a mod-chip for it. Should be nice having this as a standard.

man that will be sweet, kick over some of my downloaded anime in descent quality (I have TV out but its always kinda, well actually its not THAT bad but still) nice to have it all go through one way

Hassun-I hope not, sony would be stupid to do that really :\ but noone accused them of being genius' lol you'd think they'd be glad their device would hook up to other things, but then again

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    but then again
    It is there #1 opponent in this console war (heh, war, I guess you can call it that)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Surely they didn't intentionally make PSP hook-upable to the 360 did they? Maybe microsoft is playing dirty and doing that on purpose.

Thanks
    nanh dont look at it so much as that, they are just wanting it to be able to hook up to "anything" since it accepts wifi signals it just so happens it works with the psp, you wouldn't really have to -make- it compatible, just the fact that its wifi makes it that way automatically. But think of it this way, we the consumer benefit, screw the companies and their bickering, we're better for it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast